• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Jeff Thomas Comparison

Demetrius Lowe

Recruit
We hear a lot of crazy comparisons for Jeff Thomas, but I think a realist and very good comparison would be Andrew Hawkins. The quickness in his routes, and ability to break without losinsing speed is amazing.

BeachCanes

Sophomore
I like that comparison to Hawkins. However if he does develop to be a WR that can line up as the X then Desean Jackson is a fair comparison.

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
God is another great comparison. God might be a slightly better route runner at this point in his career.

bshaw28

Junior
DeSean Jackson. I usually dislike comparisons, but everything about him screams DeSean Jackson to me.

Demetrius Lowe

Recruit
Desean Jackson is a terrible comparison, Jackson has no route tree besides a go route. Jeff Thomas can actually run route. Sure their attributes are similar, but they're two different types of receivers.

C A N E

Redshirt Freshman
715381.jpg

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
We hear a lot of crazy comparisons for Jeff Thomas, but I think a realist and very good comparison would be Andrew Hawkins. The quickness in his routes, and ability to break without losinsing speed is amazing.

Demetrius, you're my brother from another mother, but your comparison is horrendous.

The Franchise

The Best EVER

Demetrius, you're my brother from another mother, but your comparison is horrendous.

He's comparing him to some midget shrimp who had to go on a reality show to get a tryout in the NFL. Foh bruh!

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC

He's comparing him to some midget shrimp who had to go on a reality show to get a tryout in the NFL. Foh bruh!

Aside from Richards, Jeff Thomas may be the most talented WR we've had in CG since The Professor. Comparing him to Sir Andrew Hawkins is a slap in the face, IMO. SMDH

The Franchise

The Best EVER

Aside from Richards, Jeff Thomas may be the most talented WR we've had in CG since The Professor. Comparing him to Sir Andrew Hawkins is a slap in the face, IMO. SMDH

Might be the worst comparison I've seen on here, and I saw someone compare Larry Hope to Antrel Rolle on here.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
He reminds me of John Ross, the Washington receiver who got drafted by the Bengals.

Cortez55403

Redshirt Freshman
I'm in the DeSean Jackson comparison camp. Elite athlete. Explosive. Run after the catch talent is amazing.