Jeff Thomas Comparison

We hear a lot of crazy comparisons for Jeff Thomas, but I think a realist and very good comparison would be Andrew Hawkins. The quickness in his routes, and ability to break without losinsing speed is amazing.

Demetrius, you're my brother from another mother, but your comparison is horrendous.

He's comparing him to some midget shrimp who had to go on a reality show to get a tryout in the NFL. Foh bruh!

Looks like broke hacked Chise's CIS account.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As a life long Eagles fan, his skills looks the part of the young DeSean Jackson. Fast and quick. Two traits that scream elite!!! With the Eagles, DeSean ran all routes (not just GO). Special on punt returns. He showed toughness running crossing routes over the middle taking shots well before the rule changes we see today. I hope Thomas has the toughness that DeSean has.

If CMR puts Thomas in on punt returns and kickoffs, oh my!!!! Game changer!!!

At the top of his potential i like SANATANa MOSS comparison due to him having a route tree...and Santana being a guy that can do it all.

I compare him alot to Joey Galloway ...slightly shorter.....but the blazing speed and special teams ablity....hate the buckeyes...but i enjoyed watching Galloway as a kid

[video=youtube;XUGMyGYtbHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGMyGYtbHo[/video]

Advertisement
I see the Santana comparisons but I also see some T.Y. In him blazing speed, runs fluid routes and the way he tracks the ball makes bruh special.

At the top of his potential i like SANATANa MOSS comparison due to him having a route tree...and Santana being a guy that can do it all.

I compare him alot to Joey Galloway ...slightly shorter.....but the blazing speed and special teams ablity....hate the buckeyes...but i enjoyed watching Galloway as a kid

[video=youtube;XUGMyGYtbHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGMyGYtbHo[/video]

negged for bringing the suckeyes into this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back