Jeff Thomas and Enos...

Every HC needs bags thats just facts. Other then a few ******* kids most can't actually rip Miami for how hard they went after them but let's be real money talks and if you tell SEC schools they cant use bags then Miami would beat most of them every year

Like I said before you need bags to win NCs, but you don't need bags to be a consistent NY6 team.

Advertisement
You need bags to win NCs. You don't need bags to play in NY6 games. Look at teams like Whisky who consistently wins their division and wins NY6 games and never drops bags. I would love for us to drop bags, but I don't see it. I can see Miami turning into a Whisky type. Winning the coastal every year. Top 10 class every year.
Every school pays. Every one including Wisconsin. They might not be paying a lot of kids. Every school has benefits beyond what’s legal. All 132 D-1 programs give or have people connected to the program that help kids. I often wonder if every kid has the money for an unofficial visit, plane ticket and hotel room. Lol Giving 30K for a recruit to come, that’s for the top tier schools. However, everyone including Wisconsin pays. “Shows me the most love” is not about texting.

Advertisement
We gave out free lunches cars and cruise ships while SEC ni99az getting brand new homes.

We still averaged a top 5 recruiting class in those years under Shapiro and was one of the top schools in sending people to the league. Players were getting bags. I was on campus right after this schit went down and you should have seen our parking lot lol. It looked like Bamas Parking lot.

Every school pays. Every one including Wisconsin. They might not be paying a lot of kids. Every school has benefits beyond what’s legal. All 132 D-1 programs give or have people connected to the program that help kids. I often wonder if every kid has the money for an unofficial visit, plane ticket and hotel room. Lol Giving 30K for a recruit to come, that’s for the top tier schools. However, everyone including Wisconsin pays. “Shows me the most love” is not about texting.

Obviously, but we are talking about bags. We are not talking about whisky and miamis little handouts here and there. We are talking about real bags.

We still averaged a top 5 recruiting class in those years under Shapiro and was one of the top schools in sending people to the league. Players were getting bags. I was on campus right after this schit went down and you should have seen our parking lot lol. It looked like Bamas Parking lot.
Yea I know we would be big on the car dealership game even Golden was in that ****, I dont know about MR though.

Advertisement
Yea I know we would be big on the car dealership game even Golden was in that ****, I dont know about MR though.

Nah Mark wasn't with that. Wasn't he the one that kicked off AQM for that lol? I remember Jacory used to push a new black suburban sitting on 26 inch asantis. We had tons of players driving around in cars like that. These guys also were ALWAYS at south beach buying bottles wearing designer. lol

Mark richt quit on the team the minute he hired his son to coach quarterbacks. You did not seem to care about that.
Sorry I missed the part where I was supposed to mention JR in a thread about JT. Yeah, JR sucked and should have never been hired and UM needs nepotism rules, or to enforce them. But that's not the point of this thread.

Advertisement
Obviously, but we are talking about bags. We are not talking about whisky and miamis little handouts here and there. We are talking about real bags.
Real bags on a consistent basis are reserved for the Elite schools. They have foundations to take care of the families on trips and get to the home games for the out of state parents. They have networks to house and employ the parents. The foundations and coaches (through bonuses) pay the bags to the parents “without the student athletes knowledge” so as not to jeopardize the athletes eligibility or the schools good standing with the NCAA. Wisconsin absolutely pays. Almost all power 5 state schools, for the most part pay. They don’t pay as many but they do pick and choose when the opportunity arises.

Nah Mark wasn't with that. Wasn't he the one that kicked off AQM for that lol? I remember Jacory used to push a new black suburban sitting on 26 inch asantis. We had tons of players driving around in cars like that. These guys also were ALWAYS at south beach buying bottles wearing designer. lol
I think what put the SEC over the top is the homes, you can take care of the kid fine we do that but taking care of moms and dads in terms of moving not rent stuff is a different animal

Like I said before you need bags to win NCs, but you don't need bags to be a consistent NY6 team.
Around here eh I agree to an extent because it's Florida but the positions that get paid are qb, tackle, cb and dline which since we've at least not yet brought the bags out are why we've been held back at those positions but there's still enough talent here to win 11 games almost every year in this **** conference

Advertisement

Too bad we payed the wrong players.....at least that 2008 class....dudes didnt produce shlt

Definitely was not first choice. He may have came in late and trumped some others but I am pretty certain he wasn’t first choice. But it doesn’t mean it’s an excellent hire

Advertisement
Back