Jeff Thomas and Enos...

Advertisement
I’m not reluctant to bring him back. He’ll most likely only stay this last season. He wants to get paid and go to the nfl. He knows he has to stay one more year, ball out in the fall and move on. I don’t give a crap how many hired guns we bring in.

I’m not reluctant to bring him back. He’ll most likely only stay this last season. He wants to get paid and go to the nfl. He knows he has to stay one more year, ball out in the fall and move on. I don’t give a crap how many hired guns we bring in.
We desperately need a savage in the NFL and JT4 will be that, I need a pro bowl type WR saying the U so no one forgets we put out playmakers too.

Advertisement
I really enjoy when @brock and @Dwinstitles get together.

:)
Mxcover.jpg

Miami Herald reported this morning that Thomas may be coming back and that Diaz has to make the call.

We need Thomas back he has great hands, and with an Antonio Brown release the way he gets off the line of scrimmage, plus runs like desean Jackson top end speed in the open field

Facts are evals were bad and Miami was still cool so it was easier, how u recruit 7 players from one school and let the best one go to Nebraska lol. Fuqin randy was ***

LOL...you're only saying this after the fact, as if you would've offered Lavonte David over Sean Spence & Arthur Brown at the time. Nobody knew David was gonna become what He has become, the kid didn't have one P5 offer coming outta HS. And **** near everybody in the Country wanted those MNW kids, not their fault they walked into a $h!t show coming outta HS.

Advertisement
LOL...you're only saying this after the fact, as if you would've offered Lavonte David over Sean Spence & Arthur Brown at the time. Nobody knew David was gonna become what He has become, the kid didn't have one P5 offer coming outta HS. And **** near everybody in the Country wanted those MNW kids, not their fault they walked into a $h!t show coming outta HS.
People knew david was good spence was good as well. Alot of fans wanted david.agree with us being a **** show

Can u imagine a whole sfla school every kid choosing Miami? That will never happen in todays age

Advertisement
Advertisement
Evals were fine. We didn’t develop guys.
What did they do in the NFL if they got NFL development? Because if they got NFL coaching they would get developed. If your theory is correct they would be peaking in the NFL, your theory is wrong those guys were hyped they sucked.

I like JT and he’s from Charlie, so I hope he comes back. Rooting for this dude. Charlie is one of the worst places to grow up in. He prob feels extreme pressure to get the fam out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back