Jeff Thomas and Enos...

Real bags on a consistent basis are reserved for the Elite schools. They have foundations to take care of the families on trips and get to the home games for the out of state parents. They have networks to house and employ the parents. The foundations and coaches (through bonuses) pay the bags to the parents “without the student athletes knowledge” so as not to jeopardize the athletes eligibility or the schools good standing with the NCAA. Wisconsin absolutely pays. Almost all power 5 state schools, for the most part pay. They don’t pay as many but they do pick and choose when the opportunity arises.

Wisconsin does not drop more bags than the U. You must not follow Wisky at all. They have the most walk ons of any big P5 school and 95% of their recruits are 3 stars. They just pull the local guys that want to stay home.

Advertisement
I think what put the SEC over the top is the homes, you can take care of the kid fine we do that but taking care of moms and dads in terms of moving not rent stuff is a different animal

Ya, but that is so infrequent. Only a couple kids per team are getting houses. The thing was Miami was still pulling in top 5 classes every year filled with NFL talent and we couldn't even win the divison. Adding in 1 more kid per class because of a house wouldn't have had us win any NCs lol.

Around here eh I agree to an extent because it's Florida but the positions that get paid are qb, tackle, cb and dline which since we've at least not yet brought the bags out are why we've been held back at those positions but there's still enough talent here to win 11 games almost every year in this **** conference

Exactly. Without bags we should still win the Coastal every year and make it to an NY6 game. That is a fact. We are landing elite CBs and even DL. Nesta and DJ were wanted by every single SEC school and we still landed them. The only issue we have is OL and QB and that is because we can't get any footholds outside of florida.

Advertisement
Wisconsin does not drop more bags than the U. You must not follow Wisky at all. They have the most walk ons of any big P5 school and 95% of their recruits are 3 stars. They just pull the local guys that want to stay home.
I don’t say MORE bags than Miami. I said they have paid and will continue to pay some kids to come there. I grew up in norther Illinions and I travel to Wisconsin for business regularly lol. I’m guessing you don’t. They do have a lot of three star kids. They also just pulled the Army All American game MVP lol not a three star. Respectfully you’re assuming something you shouldn’t. They have a passionate and very large fanbase. They have people who support the program and when opportunity arises, they come through like champs.

If manny lets jt back could be a good sign. He isn’t the same as wanting choir boys running around. Won’t suspend everyone so quickly.

Kids been here for close to 2 years, Manny should be able to talk to him on phone and make the call. If his signature is required, electronic should be fine. He might be leaving the decision to OC.

I don’t say MORE bags than Miami. I said they have paid and will continue to pay some kids to come there. I grew up in norther Illinions and I travel to Wisconsin for business regularly lol. I’m guessing you don’t. They do have a lot of three star kids. They also just pulled the Army All American game MVP lol not a three star. Respectfully you’re assuming something you shouldn’t. They have a passionate and very large fanbase. They have people who support the program and when opportunity arises, they come through like champs.

I am not assuming anything. You are the one that butted into the convo without actually reading the discussion. We are not talking about whether Whisky pays players or not. We are talking about Miami dropping bags. We used whisky as an example because they drop even less bags than Miami.

Advertisement
I am not assuming anything. You are the one that butted into the convo without actually reading the discussion. We are not talking about whether Whisky pays players or not. We are talking about Miami dropping bags. We used whisky as an example because they drop even less bags than Miami.
You said
“You need bags to win NCs. You don't need bags to play in NY6 games. Look at teams like Whisky who consistently wins their division and wins NY6 games and NEVER drops bags. I would love for us to drop bags, but I don't see it. I can see Miami turning into a Whisky type. Winning the coastal every year. Top 10 class every year”

I responded to the post you made that was WRONG. You made a false statement... you are wrong.

You said “You need bags to win NCs. You don't need bags to play in NY6 games. Look at teams like Whisky who consistently wins their division and wins NY6 games and NEVER drops bags. I would love for us to drop bags, but I don't see it. I can see Miami turning into a Whisky type. Winning the coastal every year. Top 10 class every year”

I responded to the post you made that was WRONG. You made a false statement... you are wrong.

Thank you for proving my point. You are the one that is wrong. I said BAGS not these little cash payments that Whisky is paying. When the term BAGS everyone knows what we are referring too. Otherwise when people say Player X chose Bama over San Diego State because of bags. Someone like yourself would say "well actually, San Diego State also drops bags, they paid for the kids gas money to unofficial visit his school".
When we are discussing bags we are not talking about these mini payments. Use your head when you jump into a discussion.

MFeiTke.gif

Going through your FSU frat photo album again?

Advertisement
Thank you for proving my point. You are the one that is wrong. I said BAGS not these little cash payments that Whisky is paying. When the term BAGS everyone knows what we are referring too. Otherwise when people say Player X chose Bama over San Diego State because of bags. Someone like yourself would say "well actually, San Diego State also drops bags, they paid for the kids gas money to unofficial visit his school".
When we are discussing bags we are not talking about these mini payments. Use your head when you jump into a discussion.
Ok last time I respond.
1) it’s a public board, so everyone can respond to your post.
2) Wisconsin has the ability and does make large lump sum payments to some recruits when the opportunity presents itself. “Bags”
3) almost all of the major power five schools can and do.
4) the Elite programs do it better and more consistently.
5) you have no clue what you’re talking about.
6) do you understand?

Canesfrom, in one of his 1st interviews, he implied his OC was still coaching and he wanted to wait till all games were over. Unless it was Clemson’s OC, it was the 1st choice

Ok last time I respond.
1) it’s a public board, so everyone can respond to your post.
2) Wisconsin has the ability and does make large lump sum payments to some recruits when the opportunity presents itself. “Bags”
3) almost all of the major power five schools can and do.
4) the Elite programs do it better and more consistently.
5) you have no clue what you’re talking about.
6) do you understand?

1. Of course you can post whatever you want, but when you spew BS. I have the right to call you out on it.
2. yes they do have the means to drop 200k on a recruit. So does Bucknell football, but they choose not to.
3. Every power 5 team can do it.
4. obviously.
5. you have no clue what you are talking about.

Just because Whisky has the means doesn't mean they do it. Do they make small cash payments like every other college team. Obviously. That is not what is being discussed. We are talking about bags and you helped prove my point with your ridiculous comment.

Advertisement
1. Of course you can post whatever you want, but when you spew BS. I have the right to call you out on it.
2. yes they do have the means to drop 200k on a recruit. So does Bucknell football, but they choose not to.
3. Every power 5 team can do it.
4. obviously.
5. you have no clue what you are talking about.

Just because Whisky has the means doesn't mean they do it. Do they make small cash payments like every other college team. Obviously. That is not what is being discussed. We are talking about bags and you helped prove my point with your ridiculous comment.
Who are you to say “they choose” not to. Lmao you have absolutely no clue what goes on at any school. Zero
You continue to prove my point. So, you seem to know a lot, tell us what the kids that went to the four teams in the playoffs got, that didn’t come to Miami because we don’t have the cash. Give us your inside information please.

Who are you to say “they choose” not to. Lmao you have absolutely no clue what goes on at any school. Zero
You continue to prove my point. So, you seem to know a lot, tell us what the kids that went to the four teams in the playoffs got, that didn’t come to Miami because we don’t have the cash. Give us your inside information please.

What a surprise. The guy that posts BS in every post here ended up posting BS again with. "I won't respond again" LMAO.

Do they not teach you how to read up in Illinois? Every single D1 school in the country has people, close with the school, that could afford to spend 100k if they wanted too. However, the fact that they don't drop bags means THEY CHOOSE NOT TO.

Do you think Stanford Boosters are saying to themselves "well I really wish I had an extra 200k to give to a student, but I don't have the means". No, they just choose to not drop bags.

Even ex coaches admitted that we are losing recruits to opponents because of cash payments. Schools like Ole Miss have been busted for it. It obviously happens.

I don’t know the full story of why JT left, does anyone? I thought it was that he wanted to be closer to home? I’d be hesitant to bring a guy that has quit on two different teams back and unless the circumstances are perfect.

Advertisement
Back