Jeff Thomas and Enos...

Advertisement
Sauces...

Attachments

• 2B68A626-FC23-40AA-86B1-7E5A1D85A061.jpeg
    2B68A626-FC23-40AA-86B1-7E5A1D85A061.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Exactly this, u dont all of a sudden stop being able to recruit when u have recruited top classes your whole tenure at UGA.

Exactly. Mork was an awful recruiter. He just landed good classes with bags. It does give me hope though. Even he was able to pull a top 8 class after winning the coastal lol.

Every coach needs bags @OriginalGatorHater without that they are destined to fail, I hope Diaz asked Enos this........."so coach Enos what will it get to take you to leave bama" ......"money and are you recruiting like bama with bags" Diaz............"Yes have u seen what I drive fam".........Enos......."I'll tell Saban to go fuq himself and announce to the U"

Im hoping it went like this

Advertisement
Sunday school is over!! Miami FB is now an estrogen free zone. ALL is forgiven.

We want to win NOW

SO Do what it takes to get JTs diva *** back here in Coral Gables asap!!

Last edited:
Exactly. Mork was an awful recruiter. He just landed good classes with bags. It does give me hope though. Even he was able to pull a top 8 class after winning the coastal lol.
If we drop bags Bama and UGA fuqed, I mean SEC type bag system hopefully they bring that type of system

Advertisement
Every coach needs bags @OriginalGatorHater without that they are destined to fail, I hope Diaz asked Enos this........."so coach Enos what will it get to take you to leave bama" ......"money and are you recruiting like bama with bags" Diaz............"Yes have u seen what I drive fam".........Enos......."I'll tell Saban to go fuq himself and announce to the U"

Im hoping it went like this

You need bags to win NCs. You don't need bags to play in NY6 games. Look at teams like Whisky who consistently wins their division and wins NY6 games and never drops bags. I would love for us to drop bags, but I don't see it. I can see Miami turning into a Whisky type. Winning the coastal every year. Top 10 class every year.

Advertisement
You need bags to win NCs. You don't need bags to play in NY6 games. Look at teams like Whisky who consistently wins their division and wins NY6 games and never drops bags. I would love for us to drop bags, but I don't see it. I can see Miami turning into a Whisky type. Winning the coastal every year. Top 10 class every year.
**** u speak facts and my boner went away, thanks for waking me up man forgot this is Miami lol.

Every HC needs bags thats just facts. Other then a few ******* kids most can't actually rip Miami for how hard they went after them but let's be real money talks and if you tell SEC schools they cant use bags then Miami would beat most of them every year

Advertisement
Back