Jeff Scott to USF

I'm interested to see how this plays out. CLEMSON wasnt doing much til they put in extra 'effort' in recruiting. I legitimately wonder how he'll do when he doesnt have all-world WRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just listened to Scott's first press conference and boy does he sound solid. He must have had this move in mind for years as he said all the right things. I was ready to buy season tickets about half way through. He said he had already spoken with most of the HS head coaches in the Tampa Bay area and was going to build based on this area and the areas that the "other three" schools overlook. He also said that his office, the team's practices, and all workouts were open to the press and any question could be asked and he would answer. He said that over 300 young coaches had already reached out to him because "everyone wants to work in Florida". He said that recruiting is job one, two, and three.......................that and he makes just a little more than Enos.................. :-(

Just listened to Scott's first press conference and boy does he sound solid. He must have had this move in mind for years as he said all the right things. I was ready to buy season tickets about half way through. He said he had already spoken with most of the HS head coaches in the Tampa Bay area and was going to build based on this area and the areas that the "other three" schools overlook. He also said that his office, the team's practices, and all workouts were open to the press and any question could be asked and he would answer. He said that over 300 young coaches had already reached out to him because "everyone wants to work in Florida". He said that recruiting is job one, two, and three.......................that and he makes just a little more than Enos.................. :-(

Who are the "other three" schools? Gators, FIU, and UCF?

Advertisement
Anyone worth looking at?

1576522530372.png

Advertisement
Back