Jeff Scott to USF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re now officially the worst D1 program in the state. Just straight garbage and no one in the administration gives a ####!What a mess. Can’t even stand to watch this dog team anymore. Just nauseating . LT is going to bury these slackers in our crappy bowl game. Does it ever snow in Shreveport? Maybe these clowns can have another snowball fight. I hate this team.

Advertisement
We’re now officially the worst D1 program in the state. Just straight garbage and no one in the administration gives a ####!What a mess. Can’t even stand to watch this dog team anymore. Just nauseating . LT is going to bury these slackers in our crappy bowl game. Does it ever snow in Shreveport? Maybe these clowns can have another snowball fight. I hate this team.
Then go the **** away and stop supporting the program

You’d have to be retarded to hire Choad Morris as a HC after how spectacularly he flamed out at Arkansas.

I’m surprised it took so long for Clemson’s staff to get raided. Either Venables has made it clear he’s not interested in being a HC, or he’s holding out for a top 5 job. I’d expect Tony Elliot to get a HC gig soon too.

Advertisement
Great go away.

Advertisement
Back