Jeff James leaves program

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Per twitter

C-IEiw2W0AA2Je_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Very shocking. I didn't think he'd make it a month. Congratulations for overachieving, Jeff!

That sucks. Should open up another spot though atleast

Sucks??? That just have us a needed spot for another stud in the 18 class. Richt wasn't playing when he said they would holding "Exit" interviews this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He wasn't gonna beat out any of the safeties we had coming in for the 18 class.

Ryan Mayes redshirt junior
Terrance Henley junior
Michael Jackson junior
Sheldrick redwine junior
Jaquan Johnson junior
Romeo Finley sophomore
Malek young sophomore
Trajan bandy fr
J. Dean Jr
Delaney Grad transfer
Amari carter fr
Derrick smith fr

Who knows if Mayes and Henley will still be here by the time the season come. Taking 7 dbs in this class is a must

Looks like Luke was right

Dude was never gonna play here just Like Knowles their the same player

Advertisement
Ryan Mayes redshirt junior
Terrance Henley junior
Michael Jackson junior
Sheldrick redwine junior
Jaquan Johnson junior
Romeo Finley sophomore
Malek young sophomore
Trajan bandy fr
J. Dean Jr
Delaney Grad transfer
Amari carter fr
Derrick smith fr

Who knows if Mayes and Henley will still be here by the time the season come. Taking 7 dbs in this class is a must

That was the goal from the beginning. Now 8 doesn't seem too far fetched.

Knew the kid was a project but they must have decided he wasn't going to develop liked they'd hoped and it was time for him to try and find a spot he might be able to play.

Advertisement
That sucks. Should open up another spot though atleast

Sucks??? That just have us a needed spot for another stud in the 18 class. Richt wasn't playing when he said they would holding "Exit" interviews this week.

I'm just bummed because I was hoping he'd kill it here lol. Definitely not bad news for the program though

They let him in to pacify Edge...now he can go somewhere that gives him a chance to play and everyone's good as I'm assuming this is a mutual parting of ways...

This is when you cut bait to free up a scholarship. Won't be surprised if there are moar. This is the nasty side of college football but it's a necessity. Strictly Business.

Advertisement
iirc, scholarships in college football are on a yearly renewal, so when you sign up its not for 4 years its for 1 year with chance for a renewal. This leaves the door open to do stuff like this. Its interesting and cut-throat. I would like to hear what Edge thinks about it. I suspect whatever he did to deserve this warranted the dismissal. Pete, can you as Edge what he thinks? I know hes in town, I saw him at sidebar a month ago lol.

This is when you cut bait to free up a scholarship. Won't be surprised if there are moar. This is the nasty side of college football but it's a necessity. Strictly Business.

So all you guys are assuming he got bounced because he can't play? There are plenty of guys far inferior to him still on the team.

Butch will offer this kid a spot.....and then be hurt when Edge isn't available for photo-ops for FIU football let alone in a rush to donate any money.

Advertisement
Back