Jeff James leaves program

Advertisement
Looks like Luke was right

Dude was never gonna play here just Like Knowles their the same player

Knowles is said to be one of the most improved players on the defense..

Oh dude that took wromg angle on the 72 yard touchdown in spring game? He may have improved but if he's ever getting PT for us we in twouble

What you're trying to say is he is the current day AJ Highsmith.

Who else is on Transfer Watch?

Between now and August of 2018, these are my attrition candidates:

Transfers or 4th year JRs graduating:
Rosier
Shirreffs
Allison
Gray
Langham
D Harris
Mahoney
Milo
T Johnson
Jahair Jones
McCray
Mayes
Henley
M Jackson
Knowles
Finley

Medical:
Burns

Early NFL:
Walton
Willis
RJ McIntosh
Norton

Discipline risks:
T Martin
Haskins

The huge list above, mostly JAGS, is why i think we could easily free up space for a 29 man class in 2018 if we want to.

Advertisement
So you guys are saying that Richt thought he was good enough to take but then changed his mind after a few practices and booted him? Or is it that the plan was to let him come to Miami with the understanding that he wouldn't stay? Cause either way, that's moronic. I'm seriously struggling to find a way that either scenario makes a lick of sense.

So you guys are saying that Richt thought he was good enough to take but then changed his mind after a few practices and booted him? Or is it that the plan was to let him come to Miami with the understanding that he wouldn't stay? Cause either way, that's moronic. I'm seriously struggling to find a way that either scenario makes a lick of sense.

Remember the suspensions last year of several FR. Remember that one of those suspended FR has already been dismissed. Remember the worries over Haskins, another of those suspended FR. Remember that James was also one of those suspended.

Who else is on Transfer Watch?

My guess ol and lbs

Mayes
Henley
Mahoney
Jones
1 QB TBD
Fines
Tre Johnson
McCray

10 seniors, 6 open spots = start at 16.
+3 early graduation (Walton, 2 DTs) = 19
+8 above = 27

That gets us to 85 and no JAGs. Richt won't push all these kids out, most likely. But we'll probably lose a couple more "bad attrits" who make bonehead off-field mistakes or don't want to play with the 3s or scout team.

That's a pretty good start. Clearly, these guys were added for depth as they had no business being on this team if the shipped was righted much sooner.

Cats can say what they want..but this is Edges blood..hoping he got a phone call about this and was informed. Edge has done more for this program then anyone. We got a lot of dudes on this team who ain't earning they scholie. Let's hope this was legit mutual.

Don't see why it would be legit mutual.
I can see him asking about his role, playing time and position on the depth chart and after hearing the answer deciding to move on. Something that I'm sure CMR didn't try to talk him out off/

Advertisement
There are probably other factors other than bowl game screwup.

I'm not mad at all this kid didn't do **** but go to the club with Haskins and try to throw after parties

Advertisement
They let him in to pacify Edge...now he can go somewhere that gives him a chance to play and everyone's good as I'm assuming this is a mutual parting of ways...
Edge wasn't the reason he came to Miami...Led the state of Florida in interceptions his senior year along with being named All-State in his second year of organized football...Baffling that he was the odd man out without the opportunity of meaningful game experience...

That sucks. Should open up another spot though atleast

Sucks??? That just have us a needed spot for another stud in the 18 class. Richt wasn't playing when he said they would holding "Exit" interviews this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HENLY NEEDS TO GO , HE IS SO SORRY , EVERYTIME HE IS IN HE WILL GET BEAT OR GET A FLAG / CANCER

should we give his spot to Jalen Patterson?

100 percent

Advertisement
Maybe, it's just possible he saw the writing on the wall and wants to transfer somewhere he can get playing time? I mean, he wasn't the most highly touted recruit and the incoming backlog at safety would only be pushing him further down the depth chart. Isn't it smarter to cut bait now then waste eligibility on the bench?

Maybe, it's just possible he saw the writing on the wall and wants to transfer somewhere he can get playing time? I mean, he wasn't the most highly touted recruit and the incoming backlog at safety would only be pushing him further down the depth chart. Isn't it smarter to cut bait now then waste eligibility on the bench?

We can hope this is the case but he was probably told to gtfo like Bruce and Wright.

Haskins, you're next.

I'm not mad at all this kid didn't do **** but go to the club with Haskins and try to throw after parties

Sounds like a smart college kid to me. LOL. Good luck to the man moving forward. Hope he finds a home where he can continue his party promoting aspirations.

Advertisement
Back