Jeff James leaves program

Hope someone calls up Butch and Jeff can get in there by the fall. Wish him the best! That being said I do like having another spot open for this class.

Advertisement
Edge was just at practice with Calais Campbell & a few other alumni literally a week ago...

So unless Jeff got kicked off the team within the last 7 days, I'm pretty sure Edge knows what's going on & doesn't hold it against Coach Richt.

Advertisement
It sucks for him (really because he is the nephew of a UM great or else no one would care tbh).. time for Henley, McCray and Mayes to leave. We not on that Al Golden UNO **** anymore. Richt seems like a Chess and Monopoly person anyways...

Now... if we can just find a way to get Linder to leave.. then I would up our win total by 1 game.. He can't get thrown around if hes not on the roster.

think.jpg

Cats can say what they want..but this is Edges blood..hoping he got a phone call about this and was informed. Edge has done more for this program then anyone. We got a lot of dudes on this team who ain't earning they scholie. Let's hope this was legit mutual.

This is when you cut bait to free up a scholarship. Won't be surprised if there are moar. This is the nasty side of college football but it's a necessity. Strictly Business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So all you guys are assuming he got bounced because he can't play? There are plenty of guys far inferior to him still on the team.

and they get mad when u call them out...........all these qbs prolly not ever going to play

Advertisement
You build teams with guys who can play, not with guys who are somehow related to guys who can play. Legacy recruits are mostly a distraction.

This is when you cut bait to free up a scholarship. Won't be surprised if there are moar. This is the nasty side of college football but it's a necessity. Strictly Business.

So all you guys are assuming he got bounced because he can't play? There are plenty of guys far inferior to him still on the team.

and they get mad when u call them out...........all these qbs prolly not ever going to play

I've had that talk in college before. I was a JAG at my first school. ***** real and usually mutual but it's a tough business.

Why are folks assuming he got cut loose because of football reasons?
He probably didn't take care of business off the field, hence why he is no longer
part of the program.

/and, no, we don't need to know although I'm sure BlackVenomoNole will tell us he missed a day of S&C.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He wont be the last. We taking 30 this year...

+1000

We're taking as big a class as possible. People thinking we're only taking 25 or 26 are fooling themselves. lmao. We're targeting a minimum of 28-29. There are PLENTY of attrition/early NFL candidates to get us to that number.

James was one of my expulsion candidates (the other is Haskins).

Remember, he was suspended last year as well just like Ced Wright who has already been let go and Haskins.

Advertisement
Who else is on Transfer Watch?

My guess ol and lbs

Mayes
Henley
Mahoney
Jones
1 QB TBD
Fines
Tre Johnson
McCray

10 seniors, 6 open spots = start at 16.
+3 early graduation (Walton, 2 DTs) = 19
+8 above = 27

That gets us to 85 and no JAGs. Richt won't push all these kids out, most likely. But we'll probably lose a couple more "bad attrits" who make bonehead off-field mistakes or don't want to play with the 3s or scout team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back