Jedd Fisch to U of Arizona

Advertisement
Fisch didnt develop any QBs in New England. Cam Newton has been an absolute mess at the QB position and the fact that Stidham has not replaced one of the worst QBs in the league is telling for his development.

Add to the fact that the offense has been a complete mess, partly due to poor QB play, and it makes my question marks for this hire only bigger and bigger. Fisch was apparently planned to replace Josh McDaniels as a OC if McDaniels ends up leaving for a HC gig.

Edit: One nugget I can absolutely add was the talk about how New England practiced a lot of QB rollouts off of play action in training camp. Beat reporters were speculating if this is a new element of the offense (New England never really ran PA Rollout with Brady).

New England has not run PA Rollout once this season. Yeah...

Advertisement
This dude SUCKED while he was here. Coley was a better OC than Fisch. Same X's and O's, but at least Coley could recruit

I think this ends in disaster in 2-3 years as someone already stated above
You might be right, but Fisch was good for at least 1-2 trick plays per game and none of them involved a halfback pass in the snow.

Lol wuuut.

Was my favorite OC when he was here.

Pro-style, yet complex. If I remember right.
Worked out great for him as the OC in Jax right? That’s why he left Miami. ***** that UF POS. He talked so much smack about Miami everywhere he’s been. Just ask the recruits what he was saying while at UCLA.

Advertisement
LOL

he got the best seasons out of Jacory and Stephen Morris when he was here. tf u talking about.
HAHAHAHA LOL wow that constitutes good then?

He had a couple of nice plays. The bunch formation where we'd pick up 6 was a good one, but lets be honest....he wasn't that good. He was just average at best. He's been average everywhere he has went.

Advertisement
Seems like Zona just going for a hire that's the complete opposite of what sold them on Sumlin (perceived image and recruiting prowess, etc). I personally never envisioned Fisch as a head coach though unless we're talking about a tennis team.

HAHAHAHA LOL wow that constitutes good then?

He had a couple of nice plays. The bunch formation where we'd pick up 6 was a good one, but lets be honest....he wasn't that good. He was just average at best. He's been average everywhere he has went.
Boy you canes fans have short memories. Stephen Morris was on his way to breaking several passing records here and had us mentioning him for the Heisman before he left.
Not to mention he regressed when Coley took over.

but you do you bruh.

This dude SUCKED while he was here. Coley was a better OC than Fisch. Same X's and O's, but at least Coley could recruit

I think this ends in disaster in 2-3 years as someone already stated above
I can never get past the halfback pass Coley called in a blizzard in the Sun Bowl (ironically). That may be the single worst play call in UM history.

Advertisement
He did? Oh shît- I’m disowning him from the CIS members of the tribe association now.

Can someone hire Trestman please. We need a Fisch replacement ASAP.
Yeah, throwing shade while at Michigan. Lil bîtch stuff on Twitter

Advertisement
Back