JCs Dad again

1jamaicancane

Senior
-JC visited Saturday and it was more time for both sides to just get more familiar. “It was a good visit,” Jackson’s father Chris said. “They are always good visits. Miami showed a lot of love and just told him that they really need corners and that he is their guy.”

- UM is showing a lot of interest and have sent the most assistants to see him. “Miami probably shows the most attention right now,” Chris Jackson said. “J.C. does appreciate that. Miami does a good job of showing how much they want him.”

- He believes its a 2 team race with UF and UM and doesn't think JC will go to FSU next week. “I think he is down to two schools right now with Florida and Miami,” Jackson said. “Florida State is going to try to get him on a visit, but I don’t know if that is going to happen. We will see.”

- If he doesn't go then AG will be there next Saturday. “Coach Golden and Miami are playing their cards right,” Jackson said. “They want to get that last word in before signing day if they can.”

- On the UF front some good and bad news. Good? Jackson has concerns about the future of Muschamp. Bad? He has maybe the closest relationship with T-Rob. “He is closest with T-Rob of all the coaches,” Jackson said. “He just has to make the best business decision for him.”

- He's announcing on NSD. “He can’t go wrong with whatever decision he makes,” Jackson said. “We are going to support him no matter what school he decides on. It is going to totally be his decision in the end.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/CB-Jackson-Visits-Miami-Again-173556

Advertisement
-JC visited Saturday and it was more time for both sides to just get more familiar. “It was a good visit,” Jackson’s father Chris said. “They are always good visits. Miami showed a lot of love and just told him that they really need corners and that he is their guy.”

- UM is showing a lot of interest and have sent the most assistants to see him. “Miami probably shows the most attention right now,” Chris Jackson said. “J.C. does appreciate that. Miami does a good job of showing how much they want him.”

- He believes its a 2 team race with UF and UM and doesn't think JC will go to FSU next week. “I think he is down to two schools right now with Florida and Miami,” Jackson said. “Florida State is going to try to get him on a visit, but I don’t know if that is going to happen. We will see.”

- If he doesn't go then AG will be there next Saturday. “Coach Golden and Miami are playing their cards right,” Jackson said. “They want to get that last word in before signing day if they can.”

- On the UF front some good and bad news. Good? Jackson has concerns about the future of Muschamp. Bad? He has maybe the closest relationship with T-Rob. “He is closest with T-Rob of all the coaches,” Jackson said. “He just has to make the best business decision for him.”

- He's announcing on NSD. “He can’t go wrong with whatever decision he makes,” Jackson said. “We are going to support him no matter what school he decides on. It is going to totally be his decision in the end.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/CB-Jackson-Visits-Miami-Again-173556

Remember kid, Father knows best... Listen to the ol' man!!! MIAMI

Lol his dad is a huge Miami fan and he hates FSU lol.. Same with Travis Rudolph dad but Travis chose FSU on his own...

Advertisement
Well, tell the young man and his dad that if Coach Muschump is shown the door - and that is a real possibility - that T-Rob probably won't be far behind.

Lol his dad is a huge Miami fan and he hates FSU lol.. Same with Travis Rudolph dad but Travis chose FSU on his own...

Thats the one thing his father has made it clear he likes the canes but JC hasn't said anything yet, it will be interesting to see if he decides to visit FSU or not

Thats the one thing his father has made it clear he likes the canes but JC hasn't said anything yet, it will be interesting to see if he decides to visit FSU or not

JC is a huge family kid based on his whole recruitment just look through the timeline its been much of what his family thinks so he responds best to them. FSU? That was for some time but he seems to think that his family knows best and wants whats best for him then anybody

Advertisement
Would love to get T-Rob on this staff at some point. Guys is relentless recruiter and kids love him.

JC is a huge family kid based on his whole recruitment just look through the timeline its been much of what his family thinks so he responds best to them. FSU? That was for some time but he seems to think that his family knows best and wants whats best for him then anybody

Im just saying it will be interesting to see if decides to visit FSU next week

Would love to get T-Rob on this staff at some point. Guys is relentless recruiter and kids love him.

Yeah i noticed this , thats why i asked the question as D cord if things dont get better next year . The guy should be really be looked at

But our staff is stupid and lazy. How can this be?

As for Trob. UF isn't letting him go unless Muschimp gets fired. They would offer him a boat load of cash.

Advertisement
Sounds like a cane to me...doubt he reannounces for GATA.

Dad must be tight with Edge or something. Seems like he's steering cuz our way.

I think even if he does he wont sign there.

Advertisement

I think even if he does he wont sign there.

who knows but he visits it just shows he has interest in FSU and its a 3 team race until NSD

Sounds like a cane to me...doubt he reannounces for GATA.

Dad must be tight with Edge or something. Seems like he's steering cuz our way.

I was thinking the same thing. It's similar to Cook's recruitment and him announcing at the UA game. Why announce for a school that you're already committed to?

Advertisement
Back