JC Jackson wants to play with Lane

Franchise, the difference is that we KNEW who the potential bums were in that 2012 class just like we know who they are in this 2014 class. The "bum rate" in this class is VERY low still.

Tell me 3 kids in this class of 30 that you just flat out dont like? (I will give you one..Ryan Mayes..Give me the other two..) **** I could name you 5-6 that had me nervous from that '12 class. I will wait..

Hindsight is 20/20. Wasn't anyone on here back in 2012 claiming that class had a bunch of bums in it. People are doing it now in hindsight just like they will in a couple of years if this class starts falling apart like BFA's other classes have.

Advertisement
I beg to differ. Alot cats had doubts about Ivory, Briscoe, O'Donnell, Dmauri Jones and **** even Herb Waters! (His slow 40 time gave people doubts)

The class was just top heavy. But the bums at the bottom most on here knew wouldnt help us at all.

We will agree to disagree. And I take it by you not answering my question about naming me 3 bums in this class tells me that you agree that there is a VERY low bust rate for this incoming class.

We have a top class because we have a ****load of recruits. See 2012. **** looking bleak right now. Fold it up.

I really hope you didn't just compare this class to the 2012 class.

I swear some of you don't even try anymore.

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

So we have 3 less commits, yet double the "National Recruits"

Try again.

Yeah this class straight defecates on the 2012 class. The 2012 class and its ranking was all smoke and mirrors. Not only was the class just nowhere in the same ball park as the 2014 class in terms of talent, it was not even as balanced, and ultimately the 2012 class lost way too much to attrition. The amount of kids that are no longer here is astounding...

Yet in 2012, we thought it was awesome just like we feel the 2014 class is great right now. All that attrition and the busts are a product of poor evaluation by Corch BFA. Why are we so sure the same thing won't happen with the 2014 class that has happened with all his other classes--looks great on paper and then falls apart at light speed?

I hear you on that, but I just think the difference is nite and day here though. Trust me, I wasnt all that happy with the 2012 class, and if I felt this was a repeat then I would already be leading the mob. This class has real difference makers along the trenches. Darling and KC are beasts, Chad and Valentines as well. Moten is very very good, good enough to play for FSU, and in 2012 would have been the crown jewel of our DL recruiting but this year is #3 in line. Another difference is our 3 star recruiting, this is something that is glaring for me. FSU is great at getting 3 star guys that when you look at their resumes, you're impressed. We finally started to do that this year. Im talking about Herndon, Langham, Owens, Young, Gray, Smith, Brady and Harrris are all great looking players. As opposed Dillard, Hope, Davis, Blue, Crow, and Ivery......

Franchise, the difference is that we KNEW who the potential bums were in that 2012 class just like we know who they are in this 2014 class. The "bum rate" in this class is VERY low still.

Tell me 3 kids in this class of 30 that you just flat out dont like? (I will give you one..Ryan Mayes..Give me the other two..) **** I could name you 5-6 that had me nervous from that '12 class. I will wait..

Hindsight is 20/20. Wasn't anyone on here back in 2012 claiming that class had a bunch of bums in it. People are doing it now in hindsight just like they will in a couple of years if this class starts falling apart like BFA's other classes have.

You are right though, only a handful of fans were calling that class what it actually was. Most thought that Al was pulling a Butch and getting all these diamonds in the rough. I still remember someone making a post that summer on how Larry Hope was making a move and was gonna be a steal that year, two years later he is passed up by two freshmen......

Those star recruits we have committed right now are in high demand by many other top teams. Teams that would take them in a heartbeat if they could. 2012's class, while good compared to what we'd dealt with previously, doesn't even come close to having the number of high-caliber players that we have committed at this time.

Advertisement
I beg to differ. Alot cats had doubts about Ivory, Briscoe, O'Donnell, Dmauri Jones and **** even Herb Waters! (His slow 40 time gave people doubts)

The class was just top heavy. But the bums at the bottom most on here knew wouldnt help us at all.

We will agree to disagree. And I take it by you not answering my question about naming me 3 bums in this class tells me that you agree that there is a VERY low bust rate for this incoming class.

I take it by you not understanding yhe difference between hindsight with the 2012 class and the hoopla around the current class that hasn't had the chance to bust, leave, or get kicked out that you don't get it. OVERALL, UM fans loved the 2012 class and were hyping it the same way we're hyping this one and excusing away the misses just like we're doing with this one.

Difference NOW is that I have the benefit of 3 classes in the books from which I can get a better read on BFA's recruiting and evaluation acumen unlike 2012. So far, his results haven't come close to living up to the hype.

I take it by you not understanding yhe difference between hindsight with the 2012 class and the hoopla around the current class that hasn't had the chance to bust, leave, or get kicked out that you don't get it. OVERALL, UM fans loved the 2012 class and were hyping it the same way we're hyping this one and excusing away the misses just like we're doing with this one.

Difference NOW is that I have the benefit of 3 classes in the books from which I can get a better read on BFA's recruiting and evaluation acumen unlike 2012. So far, his results haven't come close to living up to the hype.

Your argument is ridiculous. Yes, we loved the 2012 class relative to what we had to deal with in the past between Shannon and then Golden having all of 3 weeks to recruit before his first year. The 2014 class has about double the top-rated players compared to the 2012 class. If you think it will be a bust because it's based on Golden's "recruiting and evaluation acumen" then you also doubt the recruiting and evaluation acumen of the many top programs that desperately wanted those very same players.

Franchise, I LOL @ this logic, bro. First off, half the fans on here dont know **** about recruiting so WTF are you taking there opinions for? You been in the game long enough. You got eyes and you know what the difference between a bum recruit and a good one is. If not, then you havent been in it for as long as I thought you were.

Agree to disagree.

FSU is raping the gator not us. Maybe we would have like to rape them but the Noles are. These are not our players.

Advertisement
True. The noles are killing the gators not us

For every Cook they have. ... we got a yearby

Advertisement
Back