JC Jackson wants to play with Lane

Advertisement
We have a top class because we have a ****load of recruits. See 2012. **** looking bleak right now. Fold it up.

I really hope you didn't just compare this class to the 2012 class.

I swear some of you don't even try anymore.

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

So we have 3 less commits, yet double the "National Recruits"

Try again.

We have a top class because we have a ****load of recruits. See 2012. **** looking bleak right now. Fold it up.

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

Try again.

Some people on here will never let facts get in the way of their hate...

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

Try again.

Some people on here will never let facts get in the way of their hate...

That's the case with most folks on this board, it seems. Whole lot of haters posing as UM fans.

You're right though BUT the class of 2012 is where most of our best players come from; Duke, Tracy, Bush, Rayshawn, McCord, Flowers, Waters, Gunter, and Crawford. Just a ton of attrition and our lower recruits weren't that good imo. I think the 2014 class is way better at the bottom than 2012 and wouldn't mind if we get the same or better results.

Advertisement

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

Try again.

Yeah this class straight defecates on the 2012 class. The 2012 class and its ranking was all smoke and mirrors. Not only was the class just nowhere in the same ball park as the 2014 class in terms of talent, it was not even as balanced, and ultimately the 2012 class lost way too much to attrition. The amount of kids that are no longer here is astounding...

FSu is getting everyone?
We have the third best class in the nation, **** I am excited!
Realize that recruits read this site, careful with your words

we dropped to 7 after today...IJS

Memphis Bleek more like it.. career will be over soon black... Your predictions were easy.. I expect more from a vet.

Last edited:
FSU landing everybody. I'm assuming he's FSU bound until proven wrong.

FSU has always landed everybody...you guys just don't remember. What year was it that they cleaned up the USA Today A-A? Got Eric Shaw, 1st team A-A DE or LB, who got arrested with his mother for drugs before school started, got Sterling Palmer, Kenny Felder, several others. I've seen this before. We usually ended up beating them anyway.

Once Golden begins to understand what's happening I think he can correct it. His biggest probem is figuring out what to do about his defense.

Geez, I wish I could remember all the names of the premier can't miss players they always took...there have always been so many.

They got that Bush guy from Dade, Devin or something...Samari Rolle. There were so many. As long as we weren't being hurt by probation, we could usually beat them anyway. Right now, we've still got a probation problem. I do agree though, our "football culture" has gotten a little bit too polite, nice, gentlemanly. We need to be more thug-like again, at least on the field.

Advertisement
I swear people around here have been going straight retarded since Duke got hurt.

IDGAF what are class rank ends up being. **** we could end up out of the top 10 for all I care. We have a GREAT class coming in. IMO it is the second best incoming class we have had in the past 10 years. (behind 2008) If you guys cant see that, then well...You just cant see it. I have seen the classes that are supposedly better then ours and there is only one I would trade for ours ATM and that is ALA. We need DEFENSE! Offensive guys come a dime a dozen in SoFla.

And for the record, when JC Jackson got his first shot at playing DB against some top comp last night he didnt exactly set the world on fire. Yeah he "looks great in his uniform" and all but lets temper our expectations that this kid could be the next Antrel Rolle. We got some GREAT young DBs. We just need to develop them. (Burns, Corn, Dortch) If he wants to follow the posse' to FSU. Good luck to him. Stacey Coley will see him soon.

Listen it sucks losing out on highly rated kids, but it happens every year. We have a ton of talent in this class as good as any other class in the nation. The only real concern that Cane fans should have is do we have the coaches to turn this talent into a great team

FSu is getting everyone?
We have the third best class in the nation, **** I am excited!
Realize that recruits read this site, careful with your words

Exactly. What a shocker, a team that has often recruited well in S. Florida, and is playing for the NC this year, is recruiting well down here!! But everyone just ignore the fact that we are recruiting extremely well also.

Advertisement
Morning soft shouldered ******s. Straighten out them slack jaws and take the ***** from yer moufs.

Advertisement
Lane is expected to flip to FSU as well???? I thought he was continent at staying at UF?

Florida is not a continent. It is a state inside the North American continent. Yes, Ermon Lane will be content in playing football in the North American continent...hopefully this answers your questions.

Told you guys the other day that fsu was going to do what fsu does every year--whip Big Fat Al's tail at the end of the cycle. The jellyfish on here got all sour about it though. Looks like history is repeating itself again. We need a real HC here because the chasm between the programs is widening at light speed instead of shrinking like we had hoped.

5.png

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

Try again.

Yeah this class straight defecates on the 2012 class. The 2012 class and its ranking was all smoke and mirrors. Not only was the class just nowhere in the same ball park as the 2014 class in terms of talent, it was not even as balanced, and ultimately the 2012 class lost way too much to attrition. The amount of kids that are no longer here is astounding...

Yet in 2012, we thought it was awesome just like we feel the 2014 class is great right now. All that attrition and the busts are a product of poor evaluation by Corch BFA. Why are we so sure the same thing won't happen with the 2014 class that has happened with all his other classes--looks great on paper and then falls apart at light speed?

Advertisement
Back