JC Jackson wants to play with Lane

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Per his newest interview.

******* FSU :eekeyes:

Lord help us. We need a real coach mane.

Advertisement
He did the interview with lane behind the reporters ******* around with him, so I wouldnt take that too seriously IMO....As I posted in the JC thread according to his family he is a UM lean right now. I am not saying I am an insider and hes deff going to UM. But his family seems to think thats his choice...It's between UM and FSU, florida isnt under consideration.

******* FSU :eekeyes:

Advertisement
We're ****ed. The talent gap is too big for a mediocre coach like Golden to overcome.

He did the interview with lane behind the reporters ****ing around with him, so I wouldnt take that too seriously IMO....As I posted in the JC thread according to his family he is a UM lean right now. I am not saying I am an insider and hes deff going to UM. But his family seems to think thats his choice...It's between UM and FSU, florida isnt under consideration.

****ing FSU :eekeyes:

Tim- too much drama on this site... JC will get burn next year on Miami. He would be watching from the sidelines on the other 2 teams... That's the truth!

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSu is getting everyone?
We have the third best class in the nation, **** I am excited!
Realize that recruits read this site, careful with your words

Advertisement
We have a top class because we have a ****load of recruits. See 2012. **** looking bleak right now. Fold it up.

Advertisement
Back