JC Jackson wants to play with Lane

Franchise, the difference is that we KNEW who the potential bums were in that 2012 class just like we know who they are in this 2014 class. The "bum rate" in this class is VERY low still.

Tell me 3 kids in this class of 30 that you just flat out dont like? (I will give you one..Ryan Mayes..Give me the other two..) **** I could name you 5-6 that had me nervous from that '12 class. I will wait..

Advertisement
We have a top class because we have a ****load of recruits. See 2012. **** looking bleak right now. Fold it up.

I really hope you didn't just compare this class to the 2012 class.

I swear some of you don't even try anymore.

2014:
30 commits
16 Four Stars
14 in the ESPN 300

2012:
33 Commits
8 Four Stars
7 in the ESPN 300

So we have 3 less commits, yet double the "National Recruits"

Try again.

Yeah this class straight defecates on the 2012 class. The 2012 class and its ranking was all smoke and mirrors. Not only was the class just nowhere in the same ball park as the 2014 class in terms of talent, it was not even as balanced, and ultimately the 2012 class lost way too much to attrition. The amount of kids that are no longer here is astounding...

Yet in 2012, we thought it was awesome just like we feel the 2014 class is great right now. All that attrition and the busts are a product of poor evaluation by Corch BFA. Why are we so sure the same thing won't happen with the 2014 class that has happened with all his other classes--looks great on paper and then falls apart at light speed?

...and every one of those top-rated players that we have committed right now, you'd be *****ing and whining about not getting them if they were committed elsewhere, and saying Golden was a failure for not getting them. Basically, barring getting every single top player, Golden cannot win in your books.

FSU is taking anything that's not nailed down.

After they remove their ski masks in the getaway car, they very well could have made off with the best RB, CB, and top 2 WRs from South Florida.

Don't like my post jrock you ******* Gaylord. Go enter a **** eating contest.

They're both gone. Cook, Lane, and JC look like they're blowing eachother on Cook's Instagram.

Advertisement
Lane is expected to flip to FSU as well???? I thought he was continent at staying at UF?

Florida is not a continent. It is a state inside the North American continent. Yes, Ermon Lane will be content in playing football in the North American continent...hopefully this answers your questions.

Touche. With that being said, I thought he was content playing at UF.

Lets also keep in mind that Rashard Robinson was basically doing the same thing with our guys last year. Buddy was on campus hanging out with the recruits and players so frequent people were just waiting for him to decommit from LSU. Never happened. These kids make BUSINESS decisions. Coming to UM would be business for JC. If he wants to hang out at the "Set" at FAMU and run through co-eds then let him go to FSU.

Cook was doing some dirty negative recruiting at UA. That boy was ****ting in UM, UF, Miami Dade, Santa Fe to anybody that would listen.

Advertisement
Cook was doing some dirty negative recruiting at UA. That boy was ****ting in UM, UF, Miami Dade, Santa Fe to anybody that would listen.

Nothin like stabbing your supposed boys in the back...

I'm sure Darling and Yearby love hearing that.

cook wasnt doing that to miami, to uf he definitely was. In fact he showed respect by announcing to reporters that miami was not under consideration so nobody wouldnt think he was trolling us. He trolled florida by chomping all week. He wouldnt disrespect the school his brother attends and two of his former teammates...

Advertisement
OMG OMG OMG.... someone lock the medicine cabinets..... time for mass suicide!!! FSU is getting EVERYBODY!!! NO ONE will ever be able to compete with them again..... might as well just fold the program and shut down all of college football. FSU is going to win the next 20 MNCs now.

TheSwagger1, I was talking about him disrespecting UM. I dont give a **** what he does to UF. He def $hitted on those clowns. But I am not buying that he spent the entire weekend trashing the school that his head coach went to, his two close boys are going to, his brother goes to, and his family for the most part, wanted him to attend.

If you buy it, buy away my friend..

Advertisement
OMG OMG OMG.... someone lock the medicine cabinets..... time for mass suicide!!! FSU is getting EVERYBODY!!! NO ONE will ever be able to compete with them again..... might as well just fold the program and shut down all of college football. FSU is going to win the next 20 MNCs now.

Wants to retain Golden because every recruit is a precious commodity and more important than anything else.

Downplays our rival possibly bringing in the top RB, CB and two WRs from So Fla.

TheSwagger1, I was talking about him disrespecting UM. I dont give a **** what he does to UF. He def $hitted on those clowns. But I am not buying that he spent the entire weekend trashing the school that his head coach went to, his two close boys are going to, his brother goes to, and his family for the most part, wanted him to attend.

If you buy it, buy away my friend..

Fair enough, we can disagree.

Wants to retain Golden because every recruit is a precious commodity and more important than anything else.

Downplays our rival possibly bringing in the top RB, CB and two WRs from So Fla.

Maybe he wants to keep the Elite 11 QB one of the top RB in the state, 2 4 star WR, the 2 best OL in the State, the best DE in the state, and the best DT in the state that our currently coming.

Nope lets scrap the whole thing and start over because the next coach will fix everything. If Golden stays the way he recruits, in 2 years one of three things will happen. We will either be a talented team with a coach who can't win big games ( like Clemson), we will be an under achieving talented team looking for a new coach (like Auburn last year), or Al will have figured it out.

If Golden leaves and we lose this class, please don't kid yourselves into thinking there is a quick fix out there and if there is we can't afford him. We will have to go through another 4 to 5 year rebuilding processes.

Last edited:

Maybe he wants to keep the Elite 11 QB one of the top RB in the state, 2 4 star WR, the 2 best OL in the State, the best DE in the state, and the best DT in the state that our currently coming.

Nope lets scrappy the whole thing and start over because the next coach will fix everything. If Golden stays the way he recruits, in 2 years one of three things will happen. We will either be a talented team with a coach who can't win big games ( like Clemson), we will be an under achieving talented team looking for a new coach (like Auburn last year), or Al will have figured it out.

If Golden leaves please and we lose this class, please don't kid yourselves into thinking there is a quick fix out there and if there is we can't afford him. We will have to go through another 4 to 5 year rebuilding processes.

64.gif

Advertisement
Back