2025 Jayvan Boggs 4* WR from Cocoa

Advertisement
Anywhere but Georgia, that's all that matters.

Carthago delenda est (Carthage Must Be Destroyed)

This is how Cato the Elder ended every speech in the senate. Doesn't matter the topic or the bill under discussion, that's how all of his speeches ended (and ultimately he was proven right).

Memnon's

Anywhere but Georgia

will one day be logged in the history books right up there with Cato cause he's equally right.

roman rome GIF

Advertisement
Looks to me like Georgia is the dream school where he does not really have a committable offer and UCF is the underdog thrown in there for courtesy, so this is between Mizzou and USCw.

Advertisement
Just seen he cancelled his UGA and USC trips and is down to UCF/Mizzou

Yeah none of the big 3 having interest is starting to make me believe this dudes a head case
I seen him live and I posted in this thread I didn’t see the hype. I wasn’t impressed. Chalil Cummings was in his pocket all night.

Last edited:
UCF is definitely making in-roads with Rockledge High. I’ll try and see what I can find out about his recruitment. I know JW’s Mom.
That's actually Cocoa's cross-town rival! Have to remember only about 35-40 miles from Cocoa to UCF. I knew a few Cocoa basketball players that went to FTU/UCF when I was in middle and high school.

Advertisement
That's actually Cocoa's cross-town rival! Have to remember only about 35-40 miles from Cocoa to UCF. I knew a few Cocoa basketball players that went to FTU/UCF when I was in middle and high school.
All of these kids know each other, these kids have all grown up together playing in the local football leagues before heading to different high schools.
All the kids in this area know each other. Lots of them grew up playing in the local football leagues before going to Rockledge , Merritt Island or Cocoa. Even Viera and Holy Trinity have become become decent football programs in this part of the county. If I can find anything out, I’ll post it in this thread.

All of these kids know each other, these kids have all grown up together playing in the local football leagues before heading to different high schools.

All the kids in this area know each other. Lots of them grew up playing in the local football leagues before going to Rockledge , Merritt Island or Cocoa. Even Viera and Holy Trinity have become become decent football programs in this part of the county. If I can find anything out, I’ll post it in this thread.
Totally agree on them all knowing each other. In fact, I'll expand - when I played back in the 80's, we knew athletes in our sports across the entire county from Titusville to Palm Bay and even some in the Vero area. LOL - Viera wasn't even a thing when I lived in Cocoa. My parents and brother still live in Cocoa and I visit a few times a year and have been blown away with the growth and housing boom over the last 20-25 years and, honestly, don't understand the driving factors!

Totally agree on them all knowing each other. In fact, I'll expand - when I played back in the 80's, we knew athletes in our sports across the entire county from Titusville to Palm Bay and even some in the Vero area. LOL - Viera wasn't even a thing when I lived in Cocoa. My parents and brother still live in Cocoa and I visit a few times a year and have been blown away with the growth and housing boom over the last 20-25 years and, honestly, don't understand the driving factors!
Housing affordability. 80s-2000s it was everyone want to go to the big city, now its the opposite.

Advertisement
Housing affordability. 80s-2000s it was everyone want to go to the big city, now its the opposite.
I hear you, but those housing prices in Viera and surrounding area don't seem to be that affordable. I don't know average salaries in the area, but the housing prices seem somewhat comparable to other larger cities - except the SFLA areas.

I seen him live and I posted in this thread I didn’t see the hype. I wasn’t impressed. Chalil Cummings was in his pocket all night.

Still had 7 for 48 though, not like he got locked down

I watched him TORCH STA for 11 for 180 and 4 TD’s

Had no idea who tf he was but thought I was having a flashback to Randy moss on thanksgiving vs Dallas

We only get to see him play on Friday nights though, there’s gotta be something that’s made the big boys pass for now

Advertisement
Back