2025 Jayvan Boggs 4* WR from Cocoa

Advertisement
Odd we wait so long when he's been committed to OSU since last season and was cooking everybody all season long including STA.
Especially so given that D$ says he's a priority WR recruit in today's bank. Something must have happened this weekend.

Advertisement
I'm actually a Cocoa high grad and watched their championship run. Kid doesn't look blazing fast but is really good. They also had a slot receiver that made a few plays in the playoffs. Also have a DL with the last name of Hilson, which stood out to me because he's really good and I played with a Hilson back in my day.

I was at the Cocoa/ STA game-Boggs torched Mack,Kulp ,Fitzpatrick and OJ-

It didn’t matter who covered him he was unstoppable his quickness is elite , great route runner -Brady Hart the QB was throwing dimes all night-He’s one of the best QB’s in the state -Top 5 imo-

Boggs is the best WR in the state this year followed by Mandarin’s Jamie French-

Cocoa won this game but, the refs ****ed up the time on clock they screwed Cocoa badly -

Cocoa had like 600 yards of total offense -Cocoa couldn’t stop STA either -Cocoa has Javion Hilson edge rusher who was phenomenal the best edge rusher in the state.

It didn’t matter who covered him he was unstoppable his quickness is elite , great route runner -Brady Hart the QB was throwing dimes all night-He’s one of the best QB’s in the state -Top 5 imo-

Boggs is the best WR in the state this year followed by Mandarin’s Jamie French-

Cocoa won this game but, the refs ****ed up the time on clock they screwed Cocoa badly -

Cocoa had like 600 yards of total offense -Cocoa couldn’t stop STA either -Cocoa has Javion Hilson edge rusher who was phenomenal the best edge rusher in the state.
Would love to get more Cocoa kids down at UM. Fun fact, fourth Super Bowl in a row that will have a former Cocoa player in the game.

Advertisement
maybe guys should see who cocoas coach is and see if our connection could shake something.
Wish I had some insight on their coach but I haven't lived there in almost 40 years so don't have any connections to anyone currently. I do know that they seem to be in the playoffs regularly and have won a few state championships over the last several years.

Advertisement

Yeah I saw him torch that STA defense and that was all I needed to see. The fact 247 has him as a 3 star should be a war crime

Id take this kid over the frenchy from duval in a heartbeat if I had to choose between the 2 and not think twice about it

I'm actually a Cocoa high grad and watched their championship run. Kid doesn't look blazing fast but is really good. They also had a slot receiver that made a few plays in the playoffs. Also have a DL with the last name of Hilson, which stood out to me because he's really good and I played with a Hilson back in my day.

Cocoa area is rough, you know you get a kid from there theyll be tough. They had a guy back in the day who was dare I say Noel devine-esque that either went to WVU or was supposed to when they had rich rod but I think grades was his issue and couldn’t stay away from the street stuff, last name was Buie and this cat was fast as ****

Advertisement
Cocoa area is rough, you know you get a kid from there theyll be tough. They had a guy back in the day who was dare I say Noel devine-esque that either went to WVU or was supposed to when they had rich rod but I think grades was his issue and couldn’t stay away from the street stuff, last name was Buie and this cat was fast as ****
It depends on your definition of "rough". I grew up there and never considered anything about Cocoa as rough. There have been kids from there attend ND and other high level schools so they apparently are able to adapt.

It depends on your definition of "rough". I grew up there and never considered anything about Cocoa as rough. There have been kids from there attend ND and other high level schools so they apparently are able to adapt.

I’ve been through that area around 520 east of 95 and that’s a rough area. Saw I think it was first coast play cocoa the year they opened on espn

No doubt prolly some good parts that are probably newer

I’ve been through that area around 520 east of 95 and that’s a rough area. Saw I think it was first coast play cocoa the year they opened on espn

No doubt prolly some good parts that are probably newer
LOL - that's exactly the area where I grew up. I'm sure times have changed - although I still visit my parents - and I can see how someone not from the are could have that conception.

LOL - that's exactly the area where I grew up. I'm sure times have changed - although I still visit my parents - and I can see how someone not from the are could have that conception.

I missed the turn back to 95 after the game and had to drive down Fiske late at night all

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back