Jaylon Knighton commits to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LMFAO!! I had no idea Pitbull tried the whole ****ster thing before he found his most recent style. Honestly though this is better than anything he put out since then.

thought you knew music man. pitbull had the whole hard phase before he became a pop sensation. ddddaaammnnnitt man. hes also from the design destrict/wynwood area (not the current kind where two streets are nice and the rest is still rough). were talking about 15-20 years ago when my dads former store is currently the wood.

A bama guy on reddit states this too. I guess its just common knowledge at this point.

Buh buh but they aren’t anti um , that’s just crazy talk by cane fans , next thing you’re gonna tell me Sasquatch is real bro.

If you’re dumb enough to buy that then I have a beautiful beach house for sale here in gainesville. The view is beautiful.

That's an insult to how good Duke was in HS. I would put him above Chaney as well.
It’s not an insult to duke Johnson I just Said he’s closer to duke than to yearby due to his production PLUS his athletic profile. Yearby has similar production as knighton but was no where near as good of an athlete as knighton is

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s not an insult to duke Johnson I just Said he’s closer than duke than to yearby due to his production PLUS his athletic profile. Yearby has similar production as knighton but was no where near as good of an athlete as knighton is

I don't think he's close to Duke tho. Pretty big gap between the two. Duke was playing both ways for most of his HS career as well and was a lock down corner.

Advertisement
Knighton is elite, but Duke Johnson is a top 10 Dade county RB's of all time. I'm not sure Knighton would make that list. Still not an insult to Duke, and definitely no slight on Knighton. But we will survive w/o him. RB's grow on trees down here. #NoPressure

Last edited:
Then why check the thread out? Your post sounds angry.

Milton looks like a good one and Crowley, no way I'm taking him over Knighton. Knighton is anything but a dime a dozen back and unfortunately we'll see that first hand when we face the Noles if this holds true.

I'm okay with Chaney, but I have said since day one that I prefer Knighton ever so slightly. When it was Yearby and Cook, I had Cook by a wide margin. Would be nice to win this one down the road.

Why would I be angry?

Knighton is a solid back don't get me wrong. He's agile, has some power and interior running instincts. He's not as dynamic as Cam Akers who just had 4.4ypc last year in that toxic ecosystem. RBs just don't add or subtract a lot of value unless they're elite all-purpose guys (Duke, Cook) or bottom-barrel JAGs (extremely rare - only the Turds have had some recently).

I'm not as high on Chaney as others but I prefer him to Knighton because he has that unique trait/trump card with his elite acceleration. Knighton might be a better every-down back but I'd rather use Chaney in a 1-2 punch with a bigger chain-moving back.

You sound like Vern with the way you're putting personal allegiance to Noles over the team you supposedly root for. Are you that petty that you'd rather win an argument than get a successful outcome for the Canes, or are you a closet Nole too?

Knighton is elite, but Duke Johnson is a top 10 Dade county RB's of all time. I'm not sure Knighton would make that list. Still not an insult to Duke, and definitely no slight on Knighton. But we will survive w/o him. RB's grow on trees here. #NoPressure

Exactly. Every year there's a Matt Dayes or Brandon Radcliff that goes under the radar. Usually several of those types.

Why would I be angry?

Knighton is a solid back don't get me wrong. He's agile, has some power and interior running instincts. He's not as dynamic as Cam Akers who just had 4.4ypc last year in that toxic ecosystem. RBs just don't add or subtract a lot of value unless they're elite all-purpose guys (Duke, Cook) or bottom-barrel JAGs (extremely rare - only the Turds have had some recently).

I'm not as high on Chaney as others but I prefer him to Knighton because he has that unique trait/trump card with his elite acceleration. Knighton might be a better every-down back but I'd rather use Chaney in a 1-2 punch with a bigger chain-moving back.

You sound like Vern with the way you're putting personal allegiance to Noles over the team you supposedly root for. Are you that petty that you'd rather win an argument than get a successful outcome for the Canes, or are you a closet Nole too?

Exactly. Every year there's a Matt Dayes or Brandon Radcliff that goes under the radar. Usually several of those types.

And you can add DB's , Wr's, DE's & LB's to that list too

Buh buh but they aren’t anti um , that’s just crazy talk by cane fans , next thing you’re gonna tell me Sasquatch is real bro.

If you’re dumb enough to buy that then I have a beautiful beach house for sale here in gainesville. The view is beautiful.

Cmon @Cribby, you know I'm not done enough to think there are houses in Gainesville.

That link I was posted was from a Bama fan, so it is at least a perception held by some non-canes. I admit that I have no idea what's true.

Advertisement
Cmon @Cribby, you know I'm not done enough to think there are houses in Gainesville.

That link I was posted was from a Bama fan, so it is at least a perception held by some non-canes. I admit that I have no idea what's true.

Well I’ll help ya out my friend , perception is reality.

Well I’ll help ya out my friend , perception is reality.

when you land 1 kid in like 20 years, giving a hug to a dude in a hoodie isnt going to magically solve everything. the school doesnt like UM. it happens. theres a school in PB that used to be Pro Gator (forgot the name). it is what it is.

Advertisement
thought you knew music man. pitbull had the whole hard phase before he became a pop sensation. ddddaaammnnnitt man. hes also from the design destrict/wynwood area (not the current kind where two streets are nice and the rest is still rough). were talking about 15-20 years ago when my dads former store is currently the wood.

I thought I did too lol. I listen to a lot of southern schit, even back then, but I never knew about this. Around that time I was listening to mainly No limit, cash Money, Boosie, Brick squad, etc. from the south.

I thought I did too lol. I listen to a lot of southern schit, even back then, but I never knew about this. Around that time I was listening to mainly No limit, cash Money, Boosie, Brick squad, etc. from the south.

Pittbull has been at it for a minute, an he needs to be has like 12 kids or some crazy number of little cubans around. I am not gonna lie that cuban nana is serious (and them Chics are crazy, but that nana almost makes up for it)

Go Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back