Jaylon Knighton commits to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
NO way will I accept that the backpack outdid our Chain.
Still time for this to unravel, when he sees the sh** show that they will have this year.........still not convinced that Taggart will turn things around.

Not downplaying his talent. Him and Chaney are neck and neck for me with Chaney having more upside (did you know Chaney was on a gimpy ankle all last season and severely restricted, often on a snap count, as a result?).

Just calling out your clown posture, Mel Kiper III.

Pot meet kettle saying someone is Mel Kiper Jr. That would imply that you're some sort of expert yourself to question what anyone says about a player. Think before you type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knighton is definitely a true rb and is not small, he’s over 190 right now already

I just saw his film and it’s all break away touchdowns. He doesn’t display many moves and doesn’t run thru tackles.

Knighton is an very good running back, hence why UM's gambled on going all in for Knighton and passed on 2020 RB Henry Parrish ( who then committed to PITT)

Go Canes

Henry Parrish shouldn’t be a take for Miami anyways. He would be 3rd or 4th string and then transfer. He’s a mid tier RB, Pitt is a good spot for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just saw his film and it’s all break away touchdowns. He doesn’t display many moves and doesn’t run thru tackles.

That’s not a bad thing. It just means they can’t touch him, catch him or whatever. Both will be successful in college. Knighton is a elite back and so is Chaney.

I'm laughing at the Knighton isn't Elite talk just say you're salty Willie beat us for his talent... Or say he's scared of competing, but then say OSU will flip him. Make up your mind. If I'm staff I still recruit him and sell him on playing in a RB Committee. Kid I want you to preserve your tires still the career of a Runningback can be short. Win games and still recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back