Jaylon Knighton commits to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero phux given. Does this board really think this guy moves the needle that much at such a replaceable position? I can't believe this site has ~100 pages dedicated to this kid. Let me know when an actual high value player turns us down to go that Trailerhassee dumpster fire.

I couldn't care less about these dime a dozen RBs unless it's a Marcus Crowley or Kendall Milton caliber of talent.

"Another one of the main reasons that FSU was able to secure the commitment of the 5-foot-9, 195-pound running back was how well the coaching staff bonded with his family."

Wow very interesting considering all the visits both private and public he made to Miami.

Go Canes
L-O-L @ anyone who believes this line. Ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bummer, but saw it coming.
Zero phux given. Does this board really think this guy moves the needle that much at such a replaceable position? I can't believe this site has ~100 pages dedicated to this kid. Let me know when an actual high value player turns us down to go that Trailerhassee dumpster fire.

I couldn't care less about these dime a dozen RBs unless it's a Marcus Crowley or Kendall Milton caliber of talent.

Then why check the thread out? Your post sounds angry.

Milton looks like a good one and Crowley, no way I'm taking him over Knighton. Knighton is anything but a dime a dozen back and unfortunately we'll see that first hand when we face the Noles if this holds true.

I'm okay with Chaney, but I have said since day one that I prefer Knighton ever so slightly. When it was Yearby and Cook, I had Cook by a wide margin. Would be nice to win this one down the road.

I’m sorry for everyone who got emotionally invested in this one. I know noticemeMacho blew smoke up some of your asses so it is understandable.

Remember this for next cycle, we don’t get the elite kids from Deerfield, don’t set yourselves up for disappointment with the DB in the 21 class cause he isn’t coming either.

yep, the brainwashing is pretty obvious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back