Jaylon Knighton commits to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

"Another one of the main reasons that FSU was able to secure the commitment of the 5-foot-9, 195-pound running back was how well the coaching staff bonded with his family."

Wow very interesting considering all the visits both private and public he made to Miami.

Go Canes

Sounds like Willy “bagged” em.

See what happens when you let family, friends AND random staffer in the bounce house? You get big recruits. Willie playing chess smh Manny should have gone slip and slide or rock wall at the Miami BBQ and let EVERYONE do it

Advertisement
I like him, but certainly not more than Chaney. And maybe now the staff just convince Asa Martin to stay. I hope Knighton gets ready for full contact, because from what I’ve seen, he shies away from it and he’s gonna need to ready for it running behind FSU O-line.

Chaney is better then Knighton. That’s not a slight against Knighton. Cook was better than Yearby. So whereas we can be upset that Knighton didn’t come to UM, the reality is that if you were Running back you also would not attend a school to which Don Chaney was committed. And frankly your parents would tell you not to attend the same school as Chaney. Remember, every D-1 athlete football player believes he’ll make it to the NFL if he just gets his chance. That’s not happening sitting behind Don Chaney and it may not happen regardless, but people are unrealistic.
Don Chaney is the stud running back for the class of 2019. Period.

Advertisement
Deerfield high always repping south florida.
Dead
tenor - 2019-05-09T211955.909.gif

Advertisement
I like him, but certainly not more than Chaney. And maybe now the staff just convince Asa Martin to stay. I hope Knighton gets ready for full contact, because from what I’ve seen, he shies away from it and he’s gonna need to ready for it running behind FSU O-line.

Martin staying?

Advertisement
Told ya’ll from the original thread on this kid:

wristband + CIS 30+ pages = womp, womp.

The only reason y we reach so many pages w these recruits is b/c we’re hanging in the wind & that always spells disaster.

The U wristband is becoming the new troll job. How many kids have we struck out on that wasn’t committed to us, yet we see them rocking the wrist band?

I’m just glad we got Chaney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back