Jaylon Knighton commits to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sorry for everyone who got emotionally invested in this one. I know noticemeMacho blew smoke up some of your asses so it is understandable.

Remember this for next cycle, we don’t get the elite kids from Deerfield, don’t set yourselves up for disappointment with the DB in the 21 class cause he isn’t coming either.

In before:

''the UM coaches should have taken the time to ask me what my favorite dinosaur was!!"

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chaney is better then Knighton. That’s not a slight against Knighton. Cook was better than Yearby. So whereas we can be upset that Knighton didn’t come to UM, the reality is that if you were Running back you also would not attend a school to which Don Chaney was committed. And frankly your parents would tell you not to attend the same school as Chaney. Remember, every D-1 athlete football player believes he’ll make it to the NFL if he just gets his chance. That’s not happening sitting behind Don Chaney and it may not happen regardless, but people are unrealistic.
Don Chaney is the stud running back for the class of 2019. Period.
If you're really elite and think you'll make it to the NFL, you won't be scared off by Chaney or anyone else. I'm happy with Chaney. This is only a loss if we really wanted to take two backs.

Advertisement

I was having some fun. Knighton may turn out to be a stud in college. But 1. I don't care because Chaney >>> Knighton. And 2. I doubt he sticks at FSU if they have the typical Taggart 8-4/7-5 season I expect them to have.

Advertisement
I’m sorry for everyone who got emotionally invested in this one. I know noticemeMacho blew smoke up some of your asses so it is understandable.

Remember this for next cycle, we don’t get the elite kids from Deerfield, don’t set yourselves up for disappointment with the DB in the 21 class cause he isn’t coming either.

If anyone got emotionally invested in this then they deserve to be crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back