Jaylon Ferguson has NFL Combine Invite Rescinded

Advertisement
I don’t want to read all these articles, somebody just tell me. They are disinviting this guy because he threw hands in a McDonald’s when he was a freshmens? Is that it? Did the other guy end up paralyzed or in the hospital or something? Did he even go to the hospital? Somebody tell me that’s not it.

He gave him the 2 piece ( disclaimer not Ferguson fight)
gah.gif

Go Canes

With the sauce added

The law should be changed to summary execution for anyone whoever commits an offense that could lead to any type of incarceration. That way society can live happily ever knowing they weren’t responsible for repeatedly punishing someone who had “payed his/her debt to society”.

Maybe his agent could recommend the Ludovico Technique.
Rape, ultra violence and Beethoven!!

Advertisement
I don’t want to read all these articles, somebody just tell me. They are disinviting this guy because he threw hands in a McDonald’s when he was a freshmens? Is that it? Did the other guy end up paralyzed or in the hospital or something? Did he even go to the hospital? Somebody tell me that’s not it.
Think thats it. He was never found guilty either I believe.

Ps I didn’t read the article either, but they were talking about it on Wqam this morning.

Blake should invite him to UM's Pro Day
He would be doing the young man a favor plus it would be a good look for our program.
I like this player, btw.....watched him in bowl game vs Hawaii and he was annoying
their OLmen.....old school Cane tendencies....lol.

Absolutely terrible that they still hold that against him...

If he’s been clean for years since then why would you re-punish? NFL as always taking a rule too far

Advertisement
Y'all acting like this is the end of his career, if teams value him they will work him out and he can ask to participate in other university workout. What a stupid hill to die on

It's idiotic but watch this improve where the kid gets taken. He avoids the scrutiny by the junior psychologists during the Combine interviews and perhaps will be the beneficiary of more teams targeting him as they think more teams are now interested in grabbing him because there's a misconception that he'll fall in the Draft.

Jameis Winston got an invite to the combine though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another horrible call by this overpaid joke of an NFL commissioner. His next good PR move will be his first.

I don't see a problem here, the NFL has a policy that if you're convicted of a violent crime, either misdemeanor or felony you're not invited?
Two other guys didn't even get an invite.

Here's a tip, don't do stupid ****, it could come back to haunt you.

Such horse****....it happened when he was a freshman and he's kept his nose clean since then. I can understand if happened this past season...
So should they have a time limit of like 90 days? Either you don't get arrested in college or you do. If it happened last week, that's worse? It's amazing how easy it is to go through life and not be arrested.

Funny how some get invited for rapping,stealing crab legs etc .but if you get in one fight pay your dues for the wrong doing .then walk a straight line afterwards to clear your name get uninvited.this decision is sending the wrong message to kids today.kids will start thinking why clean up my act if your still going to punish me.

Advertisement
Back