Jaylon Ferguson has NFL Combine Invite Rescinded

Paranos

All-ACC
This should be a lesson to all players whether your their freshman or seniors that bone head mistakes can haunt you later in life. A simple fight at McDonald's may cost this young man millions. I don't believe LaTech has a large NFL scout turnout for proday, which will now be this young man's only opportunity to workout in a group setting. He may get individual team invites to workout.

Link to article

Go Canes

Advertisement
I was going to commend the NFL for taking action before it even became big, because **** like this shouldn't be encouraged in the slightest....until I realized that he did this his freshman year. Pretty ****** when he's already been punished to go back and **** him over for something he's obviously learned from by staying clean since then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are acting like he shot up a mcdonalds or beat a woman in there. The guy got into a **** fight with another guy.

He gave him the 2 piece ( disclaimer not Ferguson fight)
gah.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
The law should be changed to summary execution for anyone whoever commits an offense that could lead to any type of incarceration. That way society can live happily ever knowing they weren’t responsible for repeatedly punishing someone who had “payed his/her debt to society”.

Maybe his agent could recommend the Ludovico Technique.

LMFAO at Ludovico technique. Great reference bro. The Mozambique Drill should be used on anyone that even thinks about breaking the law. No matter how minor the offense.

Advertisement
Yea NFL is wayyyy too concerned with their image

The funny thing is that the type of people that would be ****ed about letting someone who got into a fight partake in the combine probably aren't even watching football to begin with. They are too busy watching Broke Back Mountain re runs and real house wives of.....

Advertisement
Back