Jaylen Knighton decommits from OU

We don’t even recruit that school enough if at all for them to “hate” us
Their Coaches push kids away from Miami, especially under Folden.

If he was a DB we wouldn't stand a chance because the DB coach (Coach Gray) at DFB is not a big fan of Rumph to say the least, but being that this kid is a RB, it's possible that Coach Hickson might have a better shot at it because he's from Dillard, but that still might not mean much lol.

When it comes to Deerfield kids, you should pretty much just recruit them as if they're not coming because they're not lol

Advertisement
Give me the Don and Murphy the NY RB next year and I'm cool. No chance with Milton, Bowman playin us, Deerfield doesn't like the U.

If he was a DB we wouldn't stand a chance because the DB coach (Coach Gray) at DFB is not a big fan of Rumph to say the least, but being that this kid is a RB, it's possible that Coach Hickson might have a better shot at it because he's from Dillard, but that still might not mean much lol.

When it comes to Deerfield kids, you should pretty much just recruit them as if they're not coming because they're not lol
Landing Juedy would of changed all of that, we were so close to getting him

Advertisement
I think that was a courtesy visit. Idt it was actually as close as it seemed.
JJ handled his recruiting really good cant get mad at him he didnt troll or anything, hope he would suck but the kids a 1st rounder i thought then and possibly is a first rounder now already. Losing him landed us Jeff Thomas but I would of taken both.

Advertisement
Deerfield Beach High School definitely loves the U, but the U doesn't really recruit players from our school. We beat STA 2 years in a row had Ballers on our squad UM was no where to be found. We all grew up watching UM with Ed Reed, Sean T, Clinton Portis, and etc just like every South Florida Kid. UM hasn't established a presence in at Deerfield Beach High School. That's the God honest truth. Current coaches I don't know what they're telling kids I will ask.

Go Canes

Deerfield Beach High School definitely loves the U, but the U doesn't really recruit players from our school. We beat STA 2 years in a row had Ballers on our squad UM was no where to be found. We all grew up watching UM with Ed Reed, Sean T, Clinton Portis, and etc just like every South Florida Kid. UM hasn't established a presence in at Deerfield Beach High School. That's the God honest truth. Current coaches I don't know what they're telling kids I will ask.

Go Canes
Lmao

Advertisement

**** that is so sad

Does this have something to do with Crudup?

I'm not really sure, could be part of it. But I do remember it's been an ongoing theme that there is a sour relationship with that school for the most part. I hope we can fix that because they do have some very good players come through and they don't even look once much less twice at Miami most of the time.

Can we at least try to change that instead of just ignoring them? Won’t solve the problem there by doing nothing. I honestly can’t blame them for doing that under golden. Lol

Advertisement

Does Rumph know this about Gray? Has he tried to make any inroads with him?

SMH. Pure speculation. Coach Gray is a huge Miami fan.

Advertisement
Back