Jaylen Knighton decommits from OU

I'm not really sure, could be part of it. But I do remember it's been an ongoing theme that there is a sour relationship with that school for the most part. I hope we can fix that because they do have some very good players come through and they don't even look once much less twice at Miami most of the time.

No. LOL

Absolutely none of this is true.

Advertisement
Can we at least try to change that instead of just ignoring them? Won’t solve the problem there by doing nothing. I honestly can’t blame them for doing that under golden. Lol
It’s not going to change.

No. LOL

Absolutely none of this is true.

So there isn't a sour relationship with the school? I said I wasn't sure on the Crudup thing. Do we just purposefully ignore them then? What is it? Curious to your thoughts on it because I know you have the connects.

Advertisement
So there isn't a sour relationship with the school? I said I wasn't sure on the Crudup thing. Do we just purposefully ignore them then? What is it? Curious to your thoughts on it because I know you have the connects.

I don't think they even come around enough to develop any type of relationship. LOL

Rooster is a very bright kid.
One of the hardest working players I've ever seen.
"Yes sir, no sir" type of kid. Extremely tough.

He definitely wrote that.

I was really impressed by him when I saw him live v Columbus. Kid was carrying that squad with character.

One kickoff return he turned and glanced at us then proceeded to take that kick 60+ on a mission. Was just tripped up. I was with the neighborhood guys & they all raved about him.

All I could do was shake my head at Mork Ric.

Now game on !! Ballers want to Ball !!!

Advertisement
JJ handled his recruiting really good cant get mad at him he didnt troll or anything, hope he would suck but the kids a 1st rounder i thought then and possibly is a first rounder now already. Losing him landed us Jeff Thomas but I would of taken both.

I thought it was more so losing Juedy and Smith had the staff look at Harley.

It seemed like with Thomas it was more so if he could get his grades together enough to graduate and get accepted. Though Alabama getting Juedy and Smith might have helped them back off on him more as well.

I thought it was more so losing Juedy and Smith had the staff look at Harley.

It seemed like with Thomas it was more so if he could get his grades together enough to graduate and get accepted. Though Alabama getting Juedy and Smith might have helped them back off on him more as well.
I didnt even care for Smith I wanted Juedy that was it thats the only prospect I really wanted

Watch him end up at Alabama. Their head coach is super dirty. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a cut when he pushes one of his kids to Alabama. Jeudy is about as ineligible as you can possibly be. He took money. A property management company hooked up a family members of his with a place.

Advertisement
I saw Knighton in a playoff game against Plantation. I was super impressed. Very explosive with real nice start and stop ability. He has really good size for a high school running back too. Hopefully we can make some inroads at Deerfield, if not for him, at least for future players.

**** them broward punks.. reminds me of county vs city fights.

City boys vs the county boys... Good ole fights.. Man those were some wild days

Advertisement
I know the coaches there were not fans of Golden's staff but neither were a bunch of local coaches.

A kid's word?
No, another coach who knows them. I don't know Coach Gray & didn't say he wasn't a Canes fan, I just heard that he wasn't all that high on Rumph. If that's wrong, then I got bad info on that my bad.

I hope with us hiring Coach Field the relationship with DFB can be stronger now & if it's already good then great, we should offer some of their 2020 & 2021 players because they got some nice talent.

Advertisement
Back