Jaylen Knighton decommits from OU

Advertisement
I agree with you. He’s that good idk how people can’t see that just because where Jeudy came from and the Helmet he wears.

I don't know, it's pretty easy to see.
Jerry is 3" taller, 20lbs heavier yet has the quicks of a 5'7" 170lb player.
His route running is second to none and he embarrasses SEC defenders on a regular basis.

Nobody in the country thinks Thomas is on Jerry's level except Miami fans.

We do this all the time on this site. It's the orange and green goggles. Same goggles that had you people saying Calvin Ridley was overrated and that Mark Walton was as good as Sony Michel.

We get bitter over the kids we miss and then somehow convince ourselves that the kids we did sign are better.

common guys stop doing this **** Jeff Thomas is not as good as Jerry Jeudy not even in the same offense or in a more superior offense. We are talking about a guy that wayyyy bigger and runs the same speed with more polished routes. Dont compare Jeff to the best WR in cfb just because he plays in a bad offense. It makes no sense

We do this all the time on this site. It's the orange and green goggles. Same goggles that had you people saying Calvin Ridley was overrated and that Mark Walton was as good as Sony Michel.

We get bitter over the kids we miss and then somehow convince ourselves that the kids we did sign are better.
Those are 2 completely different kinds of running backs but I agree with what your saying

Advertisement

Thankfully we have you here to pointlessly bicker with them.

Jeudy is 6'2 and Thomas is 5'9 bro. You know what catch radius is right?

It's always funny when someone writes with a clear bias in such a situation. Yes, add an inch to Jeudy and subtract an inch from Thomas. Hopefully no one will notice and your point will be oh so compelling

Advertisement
It's always funny when someone writes with a clear bias in such a situation. Yes, add an inch to Jeudy and subtract an inch from Thomas. Hopefully no one will notice and your point will be oh so compelling
6'1 and 5'9. Jeff Thomas is no taller than that. Point remains. Catch radius isn't an opinion. It's a fact.

6'1 and 5'9. Jeff Thomas is no taller than that. Point remains. Catch radius isn't an opinion. It's a fact.

Yea unless you want to go by his listed height EVERYWHERE. The Opening, which is known to have pretty accurate reporting of measurements, has him at 5'10, UM has him at 5'10, his recruiting profile has him at 5'10. But, anything to slight one of our own for the sake of your argument, I guess.

And I'm not interested in the catch radius discussion or this comparison between Jeudy and Thomas. The tactic of exaggerating both heights to enhance whatever point you feel invested in just stood out to me and I had to comment.

2016 The Opening Measurements

Deerfield Beach High School definitely loves the U, but the U doesn't really recruit players from our school. We beat STA 2 years in a row had Ballers on our squad UM was no where to be found. We all grew up watching UM with Ed Reed, Sean T, Clinton Portis, and etc just like every South Florida Kid. UM hasn't established a presence in at Deerfield Beach High School. That's the God honest truth. Current coaches I don't know what they're telling kids I will ask.

Go Canes

Well, the new RB coach should change that.

Advertisement
I'm curious to what our RB board looks like for next cycle. I haven't heard that much about Chaney lately and Demarcu Bowman is the best RB in the state.

Advertisement
Putting on my tinfoil hat...

Kid knows something about a certain coach and a phone call from the NFL.

Advertisement
Back