Jaylen Knighton decommits from OU

Advertisement
Naw, Thomas is on jeudy level. Put Thomas in bama offense number and watch what he would do
Brock i disagree. Jeudy is much better than Thomas. Thomas has more god given ability but Jeudy is not far behind and he puts in the work.

Naw, Thomas is on jeudy level. Put Thomas in bama offense number and watch what he would do
Jeudy is the first WR off the board next year. Jeff Thomas is really good, but Jeudy is a completely different level of talent.

I don't think they even come around enough to develop any type of relationship. LOL

You can't believe this. There's been articles everywhere the last couple years of UM making multiple stops and trying to develop relationship with Deerfield kids.

Advertisement
Jeudy is the first WR off the board next year. Jeff Thomas is really good, but Jeudy is a completely different level of talent.
Disagree, Just imagine what Thomas would do with an accurate and elite qb and solid offensive scheme. Can’t compare the two just in saying he’s more productive or better because he plays with tua and bama offense thus putting up more numbers. Compared to Thomas playing in the richtirement offense with rosier/Perry. The situations were too entirely different to say someone is definitively better like that. If all things were equal then it would be }
REALLY interesting because Jeff Thomas is as gifted as they come. With that being said Jerry Jeudy is a very hard worker and happens to be very talented. If we can get Jeff to work as hard as jeudy does then we are in business

Disagree, Just imagine what Thomas would do with an accurate and elite qb and solid offensive scheme. Can’t compare the two just in saying he’s more productive or better because he plays with tua and bama offense thus putting up more numbers. Compared to Thomas playing in the richtirement offense with rosier/Perry. The situations were too entirely different to say someone is definitively better like that. If all things were equal then it would be }
REALLY interesting because Jeff Thomas is as gifted as they come. With that being said Jerry Jeudy is a very hard worker and happens to be very talented. If we can get Jeff to work as hard as jeudy does then we are in business
Jeudy's feet and route running are probably the best in college football. Has nothing to do with who his QB is. No knock on JT at all to say that Jeudy is a different level. That's a future all-pro wideout.

Jeudy's feet and route running are probably the best in college football. Has nothing to do with who his QB is. No knock on JT at all to say that Jeudy is a different level. That's a future all-pro wideout.
He definitely has the feet for sure, but Thomas has an elite ability to create separation as well. Again just imagine what his numbers would have been in a better offense last year with an oc that fed him the ball like jeudy

He definitely has the feet for sure, but Thomas has an elite ability to create separation as well. Again just imagine what his numbers would have been in a better offense last year with an oc that fed him the ball like jeudy
It's not all about the numbers with what I'm saying. Jeudy is just a more talented guy with a higher ceiling. Better catch radius as well.

Advertisement

Come on man...Jerry Jeudy is a 1st round NFL WR

Jeff Thomas is a very good small WR, and although the game is moving more towards those types than it was 5-10 years ago. Give me Jeudy all day...There are other Thomas's.

**** Bama has Thomas types...Waddle is gonna be a monster.

Advertisement
It's not all about the numbers with what I'm saying. Jeudy is just a more talented guy with a higher ceiling. Better catch radius as well.
Thomas has a pretty **** elite catch radius too now. Thomas imo is one of the 10 most talented receivers in the country imo . Not many even of the elite receivers can create seperation like him. Jerry Jeudy can though I do Agree with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back