Jaylen Harrell (DE/OLB from Tampa)

If he’s going to play hard then I’ll be fine with him back but if not he can bounce too tbh. Garvin has played lazy as **** for majority of the year but has played a little better since the uva game. Look at how much plays Rousseau and Trevon hill make just on hustle alone
His play has been uninspiring this year maybe being humbled by scouts will motivate him

Advertisement
If he’s going to play hard then I’ll be fine with him back but if not he can bounce too tbh. Garvin has played lazy as **** for majority of the year but has played a little better since the uva game. Look at how much plays Rousseau and Trevon hill make just on hustle alone
We need Garvin back for his Senior year, this season notwithstanding, it's important for us to keep as much talent as possible & maintain strong depth on the DLine.

He hasn't played necessarily great this year, but let's not push the kid out the door just yet lol, he could come back his Senior year ball out. We're a better team with him than without, he can help us continue to be a strong Defense.

I wish Joe Jackson woulda came back for his Senior season too.

I don't think Garvin has been lazy at all...HE has just missed the QB as much and made some plays. A little disappointing yes? But I don't see lazy.

I don't think Garvin has been lazy at all...HE has just missed the QB as much and made some plays. A little disappointing yes? But I don't see lazy.
He has been, Ive seen several plays of it have notated it in past games

Advertisement
He has been, Ive seen several plays of it have notated it in past games

Agree to disagree...Although I've seen Knowles jogging casually towards to kids as they run inside of our 10 for tds (VT game)

Kid is a grown *** man. I like him at Mike or DE. As much as we blitz our Mike backer he would fit there. But I could also see him coming off the edge. But this kid at Mike blitzing through the A-gap would scare the **** out of opposing offenses.

Riggins is a D tackle. Harrell would be our fourth D end with Romello Height, Quentin Williams and Chantz Williams. Kinda seems like a lot when you consider what we have on the roster
You can't have enough of DE, because they can gain the weight and turn into a DT.

Advertisement
He was mostly a FSU lean but with recent events (lol) he's pretty much ours if we want him.

I know Stroud has been recruiting this kid for awhile, I think the staff actually likes him quite a bit.

I would absolutely take him, he's got good upside & prototype size at 6'4 235lbs & is a physical specimen. He's not really a hand in dirt traditional DE, he's a standup rusher that would probably fit better in a 3-4 scheme as an OLB/Jack rusher, but I think he could fit in our system as a Viper.

I think he's a DE here, but I would give him a role where he gets to standup & drop back in coverage on certain plays as well. His versatility can be used in our Defense well.

He visited us a bunch in the summer so there's legit interest, if I'm Diaz/Baker/Stroud I'm telling this kid he needs to commit very soon after his OV, we don't have many spots & we're not sitting around waiting on you.

Well let’s get him so I won’t have to see #15 trying to cover rbs instead of getting 4 sacks a game lol. ****ed me off when I saw that against Pitt

I think we can get him if we want to but I dont see us having much room for another defensive end. We have 6 d linemen already committed and we arent loosing much from the current roster.
Riggins is a D tackle. Harrell would be our fourth D end with Romello Height, Quentin Williams and Chantz Williams. Kinda seems like a lot when you consider what we have on the roster
You forgot roberts. They took him as a DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back