Jaylen Harrell (DE/OLB from Tampa)

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Not to be confused with the big safety from Champagnat (Jalen Harrell). The crystal balls read FSU but his only official visit is set up with us. Really like this kid and his senior game clips are extremely impressive. Big, athletic and versatile:

Advertisement
I think we can get him if we want to but I dont see us having much room for another defensive end. We have 6 d linemen already committed and we arent loosing much from the current roster.

Advertisement
Riggins is a D tackle. Harrell would be our fourth D end with Romello Height, Quentin Williams and Chantz Williams. Kinda seems like a lot when you consider what we have on the roster
I'm of the opinion you can never have to many pass rushers not to mention if Garvin leaves early you have a lot of young players lining up at DE

Advertisement
He was mostly a FSU lean but with recent events (lol) he's pretty much ours if we want him.

I know Stroud has been recruiting this kid for awhile, I think the staff actually likes him quite a bit.

I would absolutely take him, he's got good upside & prototype size at 6'4 235lbs & is a physical specimen. He's not really a hand in dirt traditional DE, he's a standup rusher that would probably fit better in a 3-4 scheme as an OLB/Jack rusher, but I think he could fit in our system as a Viper.

I think he's a DE here, but I would give him a role where he gets to standup & drop back in coverage on certain plays as well. His versatility can be used in our Defense well.

He visited us a bunch in the summer so there's legit interest, if I'm Diaz/Baker/Stroud I'm telling this kid he needs to commit very soon after his OV, we don't have many spots & we're not sitting around waiting on you.

He was mostly a FSU lean but with recent events (lol) he's pretty much ours if we want him.

I know Stroud has been recruiting this kid for awhile, I think the staff actually likes him quite a bit.

I would absolutely take him, he's got good upside & prototype size at 6'4 235lbs & is a physical specimen. He's not really a hand in dirt traditional DE, he's a standup rusher that would probably fit better in a 3-4 scheme as an OLB/Jack rusher, but I think he could fit in our system as a Viper.

I think he's a DE here, but I would give him a role where he gets to standup & drop back in coverage on certain plays as well. His versatility can be used in our Defense well.

He visited us a bunch in the summer so there's legit interest, if I'm Diaz/Baker/Stroud I'm telling this kid he needs to commit very soon after his OV, we don't have many spots & we're not sitting around waiting on you.
This is one spot and position is which we can pressure a kid to commit now. Our defensive ends eat in our system and we also have quantity and quality on the roster. Hill Patchan and maybe garvin gone this year leaves us Greg Phillips Harvey

Advertisement

I think FSU writers thought he was fsu lean because he visited their Saturday night live camp. But if you go back and see his recent interviews it sounds like the team he seems highest on is Miami and he loves coach diaz too

Advertisement
I hope so my man but history has told us we love a dude leaving early to get drafted 5th round
If he’s going to play hard then I’ll be fine with him back but if not he can bounce too tbh. Garvin has played lazy as **** for majority of the year but has played a little better since the uva game. Look at how much plays Rousseau and Trevon hill make just on hustle alone

Advertisement
Back