Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
I remember in one of his earlier videos he said he Is going to install the stuff he does a lot and see how the players look and then adjust the system afterwards. I think the 2nd spring game will be close to how we will look.

Totally agree and I think its a big point. He wants to get a look at how the guys do in each situation and go from there

Advertisement
Well I’m actually an alum so it hurts to admit that my school has screwed us twice in the last few classes but we still got bush and bandy to brag about and hopefully Roberts is a different story

Who screwed us from Columbus this past recruiting year?

Advertisement
Idk what the aura is with the kids and that school and wanting to leave. Idk if it’s the coaches or culture. But it seems like we strike out more with the private schools down here.
Hopefully Chaney is the first step in a new direction.

Private school kids down here are the kids that were "recruited" by those private schools.

Their whole culture is front running...we aint been winning so alot of them shun us. Those kids are mercenaries.

I still consider STA a pipeline school for us

Private school kids down here are the kids that were "recruited" by those private schools.

Their whole culture is front running...we aint been winning so alot of them shun us. Those kids are mercenaries.

I still consider STA a pipeline school for us

Because they threw us a few bones?

When's the last time we got who we REALLY wanted from STA?

Advertisement
Moten, Sam Bruce, Harley, Blades Jr and Huff are a few recently.

We've got loads of players from the school.

And those are players we've got while not doing a whole lot for nearly 2 decades.

If we start producing on the field the way a Miami should should, we'll be getting most of who we want in south Florida - not just STA.

Because they threw us a few bones?

When's the last time we got who we REALLY wanted from STA?

Advertisement
We've had footing at the school since the 80s. They have like 3 former canes on staff. A very UM friendly school to be honest.

Before I submit this comment, I respect your posts on here and recognize that you know a **** load more about the local scene than I do.

I wouldn't consider STA a pipeline of anything for us. UM friendly for sure, but they aren't a pipeline. Northwestern is a pipeline (lately). Carol City is a pipeline when we don't **** it up like last year. Booker T is a pipeline for the most part. NONE of them is a pipeline like Lakeland is to UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back