Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Advertisement
All things even...

Deerfield is further from Coral Gables than Homestead is. Gables is considered "a bop" for Broward boys.
And I assure you Knighton wouldn't make that trip on a Wednesday morning if there wasn't some interest.
do u think he still goes to clemson? ik they r looking at daniyel ngata as an all purpose back whos 5-9 180 so him and jaylan are about the same size and daniyel's brother just signed to clemson last year

Advertisement
smh for a 45 min car ride is considered far but these kids run to Hicktowns across the south and Northern Florida any chance they get.

These kids find any excuse not to come to Miami.

Kids are interested we might have our pick of who we want for that 2nd spot!!!

We just need to show up on offense this year! Kids want to see production and scoring!

Advertisement
All things even...

Deerfield is further from Coral Gables than Homestead is. Gables is considered "a bop" for Broward boys.
And I assure you Knighton wouldn't make that trip on a Wednesday morning if there wasn't some interest.
You know more than me, but from my perspective, until we start putting up multiple double digit win seasons, the only Interest in us is strictly for getting that Clemson (Baga, GA ect.) bag up like so many kids have learned to do.

Advertisement
do u think he still goes to clemson? ik they r looking at daniyel ngata as an all purpose back whos 5-9 180 so him and jaylan are about the same size and daniyel's brother just signed to clemson last year

It's wayyy to early to tell IMO. Can't really blame a kid for being interested in Clemson right now but how we do this season can change a lot of perception with these local kids.

You know more than me, but from my perspective, until we start putting up multiple double digit win seasons, the only Interest in us is strictly for getting that Clemson (Baga, GA ect.) bag up like so many kids have learned to do.
That's your Dobie in that pic? (I'm assuming)
Incredible dogs. I'm currently on my 7th one.

Advertisement
Just my opinion, but Rooster has the most impressive highlight tape of any Fla RB this cycle or last, not named Trey Sanders. I've wanted this kid to be a Cane for like 2 1/2 years now. This is awesome news. Hopefully Chaney can help get him here as the other RB. Hickson would need a crown if he got Don and Rooster

Just my opinion, but Rooster has the most impressive highlight tape of any Fla RB this cycle or last, not named Trey Sanders. I've wanted this kid to be a Cane for like 2 1/2 years now. This is awesome news.

He's definitely very explosive. Chaney's highlights are pretty impressive too though, especially when you consider his size and how he's able to move.

Just my opinion, but Rooster has the most impressive highlight tape of any Fla RB this cycle or last, not named Trey Sanders. I've wanted this kid to be a Cane for like 2 1/2 years now. This is awesome news.
He's definitely very explosive. Chaney's highlights are pretty impressive too though, especially when you consider his size and how he's able to move.
Yeah dont get me wrong, Chaney is elite. I just see Rooster as more of an all around great back. He's light but still drops his shoulder and runs with power, has great speed, great vision.

Advertisement
Back