Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

The coach name calling smh.. phukn pitiful. We don’t need you to try to combat the narrative with no facts and BS. We know Deerfield don’t **** with The U, regardless of your live from the IPF reports.
Didn't I just tell your stupid a$$ to go away?

Advertisement
They don’t do that good a job at Gibbons anyway😂. Only ones who had better/comparable offers (Daniel Wright, Khris Bogle) went somewhere else.

Come to think of it, aside from Huff and Nesta, Miami doesn’t get elite players from any of these schools. Miami just does not recruit Broward well, sans Chaminade.
Fvckin' EXACTLY.

They don’t do that good a job at Gibbons anyway😂. Only ones who had better/comparable offers (Daniel Wright, Khris Bogle) went somewhere else.

Come to think of it, aside from Huff and Nesta, Miami doesn’t get elite players from any of these schools. Miami just does not recruit Broward well, sans Chaminade.
They have been doing better recently in recruiting the area but still need an improvement especially since broward has producing a lot of high level talent recently

Advertisement
They have been doing better recently in recruiting the area but still need an improvement especially since broward has producing a lot of high level talent recently
lmao..you can't be serious. Broward been producing talent long before you became a fan, no doubt.

Don't know.
But what does that matter?
That doesn't prove ****.

Idk if there is an anti agenda against Miami or not but If Derrick Crudup really is the last Deerfield player to sign with us then your case looks like **** right now.

Advertisement
When Ridley went to bama coaches from Monarch went to Deerfield. It’s been known for a while that Deerfield has had dirty coaches whether those are your friends or not.

Is everyone forgetting the Brandon Powell incident? Or the LB from Deerfield who signed with USCe? Or How about the DL who went to UNC?

We’ve recruited Deerfield heavily over the last 4 or so years.

They sent their kids elsewhere just like Dwyer did. Both are anti UM.

It feels as if Broward may as well be located in Georgia or Alabama.

Fact is many kids sign with schools that aren’t top 5 programs. FSU wasn’t great when Jimbo plucked several 5 stars away in big time recruiting battles. They had 1 ten win season from. 04-11, yet landed a class with 5 stars Mario Edwards, Eddie Goldman, Jamies Winston.

Clemson was coming off a 6-7 season landed the best playmaker in florida Sammy watkins.

Sometimes the kids just have enough guts to play for the hometown team to bring them back up, and not be front running to some SEC small town.

Miami wouldn’t have “sucked” as bad had Patrick Peterson, Amari Cooper, Teddy Bridgewater, Dalvin cook, Sony michel, Calvin ridley, Jerry Juedy, Trayvon Mullen, Tyson Campbell, Carlton Davis, Brian Burns, now Akeem Dent and Tyrique Stevenson and Frank Ladson , etc not went other places.

These kids have 20+ schools recruiting them daily. They all promise the same ****, say the same things, etc. And you can "negative recruit" any school in the country. Doesn't matter who it is, you can find something negative about any program, including Miami. You guys act like we're this perfectly glorious program that a kid would be foolish not to choose. LOL

Kids are going to choose who they feel. Sometimes it might not always be the best professional decision. I've had multiple players over the years make bad business decisions. I had a kid that went to Syracuse when he could have went to Oklahoma or TAMU.
Gemon Eaford went to Oregon when he could have went almost anywhere in the country. He genuinely liked Oregon, their staff and the opportunity to get away and see new places.

Kids like who they like.
And us grown men... most of which never even played college football... try to sit here and rationalize it from our couch.

Some of y'all need to grow a pair of nuts and stop acting like a heartbroken little girl every time a kid doesn't choose your favorite team.

PREAAAAACCHH!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll take the DT we got. Hunte, Blissett are both better. Holley is even at worse
Ingraham a beast man. Physically hunte and blissett look like what an elite dlineman is supposed to be. Love the upside of blissett, special athlete at dt

because chaminade typically has alot of Dade kids. Chaminade is very um friendly as well as STA.

We typically never have a broward county "plug"...i guess richt thought rumph would be that but he was never pluged in like that...actually on the current staff is the first real Broward guy in our rb coach hickson

We typically never have a broward county "plug"...i guess richt thought rumph would be that but he was never pluged in like that...actually on the current staff is the first real Broward guy in our rb coach hickson

Ya this is what I said...I could see how Richt would have thought this. I mean the man is a former Cane and NFL star who coached at a powerhouse Broward HS (and the Broward youth programs). Weird how he isn't a plug and some of these more loudmouth types are...But agree, that was Richt's plan, and it didn't work. He wasn't able to even land his own dbs and he's a former DB!

Advertisement
Back