Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Have to agree to disagree on this one. Don’t see anything special about akers. No where near dalvin cooks level imo or anything close. Doesn’t have elite speed and constantly falls or trip over himself when running. Poor contact balance too

I didn't say he was frickin Dalvin Cook? There are about 500 levels between Dalvin Cook and "sucks"

Advertisement
I didn't say he was frickin Dalvin Cook? There are about 500 levels between Dalvin Cook and "sucks"
But he’s the preceding back at FSU before cook who was rated as a 5 star and played behind a sh*tty oline too yet still performed much better. He’s not good

But he’s the preceding back at FSU before cook who was rated as a 5 star and played behind a sh*tty oline too yet still performed much better. He’s not good

Nah, you're not even close on the offensive lines...Way off on this one

Advertisement
Yes it was he made them look good. Do you not remember how often Francois got hit in 2016 when cook was there?

You dont run for 1700 behind ****** O-Line play. Could it have been better, well yeah. You are reaching with ****** tho. Whatever helps you prove your point tho

Can someone make a list of all the recruits from Deerfield that Miami offered and seriously recruited? It’s time to put the anti um conspiracy theory to the test and prove it or kill that narrative for good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were, but Cook made them look a **** of a lot better than they were. That dude was a monster.

They were completely ****** that year. Francois took more huge hits that year than any QB I can remember and should've died on the field.

The problem with Cook was that he was generally bottled up, but he had the talent to bust a long ones. His long rushes that year were insane.

That OL sucked in 2016.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back