Jaylan Knighton is “Different” !!!

Put all the 40 times aside. Who looked faster on the football field last Thursday? Knighton's the faster football player.
they both are and looked fast on thursday.. I didnt see anything to say Knighton is faster honestly, atleast in the few carries they got..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put all the 40 times aside. Who looked faster on the football field last Thursday? Knighton's the faster football player.
Both are insanely fast however Chaney looked a bit faster or had a little more burst to me in that game honestly on the breakaway run. When they break some more runs we can analyze it again though for sure😂💯. Great problem to have lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So our fans feel the need to bash Duke Johnson.

After everything he did for the program even under the headship of some of the worse coaching in all of college football, some feel the need to bash him.

Duke was a true ambassador of the program and was a great UM football player.

And you wonder why the entire nation hates our fan base. Thank OP and all of the ingrates who share his feelings. Thanks a bunch.

Advertisement
....and I guess you conveniently dismiss the **** poor coaching he suffered. It takes more than ONE player.

Some of the CIS fans are insufferable.
Delete your account and stop suffering then

Also, my comment isn’t about his coaching or anything else. Simply that I too remember there were a few big games he didn’t show up in. That fact doesn’t become untrue simply because there may be mitigating factors

Delete your account and stop suffering then

Also, my comment isn’t about his coaching or anything else. Simply that I too remember there were a few big games he didn’t show up in. That fact doesn’t become untrue simply because there may be mitigating factors
OK. Carry on Sir.

I think he definatley looked quicker, faster is debatable, although I'm talking marginal difference one way or the other, essentially based on opinion.

In my opinion, I think they're both gonna be very successful.
Jaylon is electric, type of player when the ball is in his hands you think it could be a TD.
Chaney on the other hand saw him last game, see no opening so he just bulldozed his way to pushing a pile for 2 to 3 years, as a True Freshman.

I think we might see a urn of fantastic RBs like UGA had for a little while if we keep recruiting at this clip and keep Lashlee.

Love them both...but I was a Chaney fan his HS Jr yr....With Knighton....I lost hope for awhile with him in ref to him coming to UM...With Chaney...it was UM #1...and STUCK with his commitment (which is & always will be a Stong point for me) throughout the entire process...hence, me following him closer....

Advertisement
Back