Jaylan Knighton is “Different” !!!

Advertisement
Why do y'all always do this? If you're going to insult the greatness that is Randy..You need to at least use his full name of "Miami Hurricanes All-Time rushing yards leader Duke Johnson". These highly talented young backs have shown a lot of promise against Alabama Birmingham, but let me remind you what Duke Johnson did in game 1 as a true freshman.

IIRC that was his first game. he had a few hundred yards in total, between rushes and PK and KR

All I can say is “WOW”

he looks like he has the potential to be the next great Cane RB

Duke disappeared in “Big” games. That’s the only red Flagg with duke at UM
This has to be one of the dumbest takes of the year. He played like 10 snaps in his college career.
And Duke disappeared? Duke probably won us 2 games a year alone while he was here. Big games were lost by our terrible O-Line and that God Aweful YMCA defense

Knighton looks faster in short spurts. Chaney looks faster in long breakaways.
I didn't see any long breakaways. I love both players and think they're going to be awesome. I think Knighton is a faster guy. It's no big deal. They can both be great even if Knighton is faster on the field.

Advertisement
Yeah can’t recall a more moronic statement after 1 game. Look, Chaney and Rooster are going to be great backs it seems while at the U. But no need to take down Duke to build either of these 2 up. Let’s see where they are at the end of 3 seasons. Until then Duke still holds the record.

Imagine taking a shot at Duke Johnson.

Like....seriously?

DE139A3F-4636-4AFD-9D3F-B824077346E7.gif
846526D7-074E-493C-9475-E17EC9C4B25C.jpeg

I didn't see any long breakaways. I love both players and think they're going to be awesome. I think Knighton is a faster guy. It's no big deal. They can both be great even if Knighton is faster on the field.
So you don't remember the 35 yard breakaway run where he got pushed out of bounds? The burst he showed there was all I needed to see.

Advertisement
I think he definatley looked quicker, faster is debatable, although I'm talking marginal difference one way or the other, essentially based on opinion.

In my opinion, I think they're both gonna be very successful.
Jaylon is electric, type of player when the ball is in his hands you think it could be a TD.
Chaney on the other hand saw him last game, see no opening so he just bulldozed his way to pushing a pile for 2 to 3 years, as a True Freshman.

I think we might see a urn of fantastic RBs like UGA had for a little while if we keep recruiting at this clip and keep Lashlee.
Interesting considering Chaney had the longest run of the game besides Cam.

Interesting considering Chaney had the longest run of the game besides Cam.
I don't think you understood the point I was making, typical TF RBs are always looking for the homerun hit, and lose yards when they are in that situation, meanwhile Chaney did what I mentioned.
I'm not discounting his breakaway speed.

I don't think you understood the point I was making, typical TF RBs are always looking for the homerun hit, and lose yards when they are in that situation, meanwhile Chaney did what I mentioned.
I'm not discounting his breakaway speed.
Got it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back