Jaylan Knighton is “Different” !!!

The FSU one where he got his ankle busted sticks in my mind....that fumble and that feeble attempt to recover it was really weak.
Breaking your ankle is ‘not showing up’?

You guys suck. I feel sorry for you. Nothing better to do but trash one of the top 2-3 players the program has had in the last decade. All-time leading rusher at a school with a lot of top running backs.

Advertisement
Breaking your ankle is ‘not showing up’?

You guys suck. I feel sorry for you. Nothing better to do but trash one of the top 2-3 players the program has had in the last decade. All-time leading rusher at a school with a lot of top running backs.
your opinion

Advertisement
Nonsense. Duke broke his ankle against FSU in 2013, and ran for 130 yards and a TD in 2014. He only had 27 yards in 2012, splitting time with Mike James. Duke had a few fumbles but I do not recall fumbling a chronic problem for him.

Duke had a better history against FSU than Edgerrin James. And we all love Edge. In both case FSU had the better team, often much better.
Yea those FSU teams were championship caliber

Advertisement
They looked good and I expect them to get better as the season goes on; same with the OL.

Don Chaney has a higher ceiling IMHO but they're both excellent backs.

Shout-out to Robert Burns as well for his perseverance. Looking forward to seeing him get loose.
Yes sir!

He's faster, bigger, and stronger. He reminds me of Gurley.

Advertisement
Chaney is legit af.. Like you mention Rooster got a jump on him, also Chaney was committed and rooster was a late flip from fsu from deerfield all of that combined created a buzz too, Chaney has great size and has a 10.77 100 meter track time to go with it.. We got the best backs in Dade n Broward, they will push each other in orange n green. If people are sleep on Chaney they will learn quick
Oh and there's also this.

He also wears jersey No. 1 — so as to leave no doubt. Chaney, who committed to the Miami Hurricanes in February, is powerfully built at 5-11 and 205 pounds. But he also has speed — his best time in the 40-yard dash was 4.39 at an Under Armour camp.Aug 26, 2019

Over the years, Miami has had some GREAT running backs . . . You could spend an entire day just looking at YouTube vids of 'em . . .

Advertisement
Oh and there's also this.

He also wears jersey No. 1 — so as to leave no doubt. Chaney, who committed to the Miami Hurricanes in February, is powerfully built at 5-11 and 205 pounds. But he also has speed — his best time in the 40-yard dash was 4.39 at an Under Armour camp.Aug 26, 2019
Put all the 40 times aside. Who looked faster on the football field last Thursday? Knighton's the faster football player.

Advertisement
Back