Jaylan Knighton is “Different” !!!

Advertisement
Duke had some bad fumbles here but is a true Cane so why put it in this thread? FSU comes to mind but that is the past, leave that stuff alone these guys are true freshman. It is refreshing to see Knighton and Chaney rocking out.

Semper Canes!!!
Nonsense. Duke broke his ankle against FSU in 2013, and ran for 130 yards and a TD in 2014. He only had 27 yards in 2012, splitting time with Mike James. Duke had a few fumbles but I do not recall fumbling a chronic problem for him.

Duke had a better history against FSU than Edgerrin James. And we all love Edge. In both case FSU had the better team, often much better.

No doubt that Chaney and Knighton are the best pair of freshmen RBs in college football, and along with Cam, the Canes are one of the only college programs with 3 future NFL RBs on the current roster. I was very impressed with the runs of Knighton and Chaney. They do just look different out there, and they are only freshmen.

If Cam continues to put up big numbers in the run game, he will be in the NFL next season, and Franklin will roll in and keep the stable of RBs full.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nonsense. Duke broke his ankle against FSU in 2013, and ran for 130 yards and a TD in 2014. He only had 27 yards in 2012, splitting time with Mike James. Duke had a few fumbles but I do not recall fumbling a chronic problem for him.

Duke had a better history against FSU than Edgerrin James. And we all love Edge. In both case FSU had the better team, often much better.
Brother, with all due respect, that is one bad comparison. Duke had legit NFL lineman and Edge had guys like Greg Laferre up front but no knock on Greg. And oh and btw he still fumbled at a crucial time in that FSU game and Edge did not.

Semper Canes!!!

All I can say is “WOW”

he looks like he has the potential to be the next great Cane RB

Duke disappeared in “Big” games. That’s the only red Flagg with duke at UM

Why do y'all always do this? If you're going to insult the greatness that is Randy..You need to at least use his full name of "Miami Hurricanes All-Time rushing yards leader Duke Johnson". These highly talented young backs have shown a lot of promise against Alabama Birmingham, but let me remind you what Duke Johnson did in game 1 as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Did you not see the burst from Chaney when he flew outside the left tackle? I know everybody's on Roosters tip, rightfully so, but I think cats are really sleeping on Chaney. He was out due to his injury in the spring, so rooster got a jump on him. The combination of his speed and size is undeniable.
I couldn't agree more....Looked like a CFB Jr....

Why do y'all always do this? If you're going to insult the greatness that is Randy..You need to at least use his full name of "Miami Hurricanes All-Time rushing yards leader Duke Johnson". These highly talented young backs have shown a lot of promise against Alabama Birmingham, but let me remind you what Duke Johnson did in game 1 as a true freshman.

Thank you

Advertisement
Brother, with all due respect, that is one bad comparison. Duke had legit NFL lineman and Edge had guys like Greg Laferre up front but no knock on Greg. And oh and btw he still fumbled at a crucial time in that FSU game and Edge did not.

Semper Canes!!!
Fair enough.

I do think bashing Duke while pumping Knighton’s one game is inappropriate.

Great memory...but, boston college is not a big game.

Advertisement
Back