Jaylan Knighton is “Different” !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love posts that show little perspective.

Glad we have Knighton and hope he continues to develop and show out when we actually have a big game. Grateful for Duke and wish our team was better during his time here.

If we are honest with ourselves and think back to actual Canes games that had National implications.....there sadly weren’t many “big games” for the Canes during his Duke’s tenure

Taking a shot at the Duke =
D099C792-EB95-49B8-AAAE-0CC4EBCDC7CB.gif

Advertisement
Duke had some bad fumbles here but is a true Cane so why put it in this thread? FSU comes to mind but that is the past, leave that stuff alone these guys are true freshman. It is refreshing to see Knighton and Chaney rocking out.

Semper Canes!!!

All I can say is “WOW”

he looks like he has the potential to be the next great Cane RB

Duke disappeared in “Big” games. That’s the only red Flagg with duke at UM
Did you not see the burst from Chaney when he flew outside the left tackle? I know everybody's on Roosters tip, rightfully so, but I think cats are really sleeping on Chaney. He was out due to his injury in the spring, so rooster got a jump on him. The combination of his speed and size is undeniable.

Did you not see the burst from Chaney when he flew outside the left tackle? I know everybody's on Roosters tip, rightfully so, but I think cats are really sleeping on Chaney. He was out due to his injury in the spring, so rooster got a jump on him. The combination of his speed and size is undeniable.
Chaney is legit af.. Like you mention Rooster got a jump on him, also Chaney was committed and rooster was a late flip from fsu from deerfield all of that combined created a buzz too, Chaney has great size and has a 10.77 100 meter track time to go with it.. We got the best backs in Dade n Broward, they will push each other in orange n green. If people are sleep on Chaney they will learn quick

Advertisement
Back