2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Do you have a link of where he said that?

Here's the footage...

shark week jaws GIF

Advertisement
Do these mofos realize they have to overpay to overcome the last 20 years of ****** football. I knew it was to good to be true, ******* administration
Careful with who you blame. I don’t think it’s the administration. They’ve done their part. NIL is booster types and in that regard, it’s their money. If they don’t want to overpay, we’re going to be mad at them for not spending their money like we on here would???

The answer is for some of us to become that wealthy and spend it as we want.

Mopers being overly simplistic? Whaaaat? You must be joking...
Their anger is misdirected. We have a right to be angry about the staff and season last year. The school and boosters have him money for staff, recruiting, facilities…

NIL is at the pleasure of our wealthy patrons and what they decide to do with their money.

Their anger is misdirected. We have a right to be angry about the staff and season last year. The school and boosters have him money for staff, recruiting, facilities…

NIL is at the pleasure of our wealthy patrons and what they decide to do with their money.

Exactly. Yet we have misguided posters who want to ask if our boosters "lied" to Mario.

Never mind the fact that other schools have stepped up. But, yeah, we have fans who think that millionaires and billionaires should all be locked in a race to see who can set more money on fire.

Advertisement
Exactly. Yet we have misguided posters who want to ask if our boosters "lied" to Mario.

Never mind the fact that other schools have stepped up. But, yeah, we have fans who think that millionaires and billionaires should all be locked in a race to see who can set more money on fire.
It’s the same old thing mentality-wise. We just don’t have the desire and masses that the big State Schools in the big conferences have.

Mario really needs to donate half his salary to NIL. Look what our boy Richt did. The striking out is getting old … quickly. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

After the product that was put on the field last year, he should be embarrassed to cash those checks.

it’s quickly getting to the point where the class can’t be salvaged.

You can’t clean sweep the rest of the way. No team does. But we would almost need that to save this class.
They can get to 15 or so still but you’re right and I’ve raised this. There’s a pattern of whiffs here and with the momentum, It doesn’t bode well down the stretch. You don’t see so many whiffs and then all of a sudden everyone jumps on board as others flip. The odds have to be very low that we’d overcome that.

Advertisement
I think you guys are being simplistic. It’s deeper than the HC. If the NIL money isn’t where it needs to be we’re dead and if that’s the case then the best hire would’ve been an x and o’s genius.

giphy.gif

When a certain poster said this......all they heard was..."cant recruit..and " Miami Bro".

*But this class isnt over and last class on paper was great. Need a real shot in the arm an to be working on flips and mining new guys. They really should be in on some of those Northwestern guys an getting them in the portal.

After losing this one ...they should be bringing in Nicholas at Norlan for a work out..He is above 300 pds now.

A guy i also liked who is about to commit somewhere soon or already has...but we could/should easily be able to flip is...

No way he should be headed to Stanford. We should be int he game there as he is from Canada and i think played at TVD's old school.

Kendall Jackson, David Stone and Jackson are about to come off the board...its time to open it more

Chatter from some usually in the know OSU people that its an OU/UM battle. Could just be the usual aw shucks OSU bull**** sandbagging though.

Advertisement
It's July. We are not in the same position as OSU, UGA, etc. We must win on the field to bring in some of the big dogs. Some will commit. Others will wait and see. The season will dictate how good of class we have

No need to be sweating this out until December. The season will tell us all we need to know. Win, and we close out the 2024 class in the top 10 with huge momentum for the 2025 class.

For me 8 wins is the floor. Beat the teams we are supposed to beat. There are 8 of them. There are 2 toss up games in TAMU and UNC. We are underdogs against Clemson and FSU.

I think everything depends on how good our offense is. I'm not worried about the defense. I'm confident in Guidry that they'll be serviceable at worst and top 20 at best.

So, if the offense lights it up, this could be a 9, 10, or even an 11 win season. If rhey just do what they are supposed to do, then 8 wins.

It may sound silly, but I've been watching the "Coach Coop" YouTube simulation games which are pretty accurate. In the simulation games,TVD looked shakey, but had some nice moments.

Currently, the Canes are 7-0 after beating Clemson at home. I think the game is pretty accurate. It was a low scoring 1st half. Both defenses were dominant. Clemson's offensive line was the weak link as Klubnik was sacked about a dozen times. I think their offensive line really is their weakest link and our OL is our strongest. The game reflected that.

It is all simulation based on the rosters. CPU vs CPU. Very interesting. It even has us with poor tacking in several games. There were several moments in games thst were very reflective of past seasons. The game must use all kinds of of stats as you watch guys make the same mistakes you've seen in real games.

Anyway, I'm circling the TAMU game as a barometer to my expectations for the season. The season will tell us what type of class we wind up with.

giphy.gif

Careful with who you blame. I don’t think it’s the administration. They’ve done their part. NIL is booster types and in that regard, it’s their money. If they don’t want to overpay, we’re going to be mad at them for not spending their money like we on here would???

The answer is for some of us to become that wealthy and spend it as we want.
@Edward20 , you don’t like it then you make that kind of money and spend it as you see fit.

@Edward20 , you don’t like it then you make that kind of money and spend it as you see fit.
Dude, that's corny as ****. Wishing I wasn't lied to about how Miami was going to spend with the big boys and giving an indifferent emoji to your explanation of why they aren't to Go make millions yourself then! is quite the stretch.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

When a certain poster said this......all they heard was..."cant recruit..and " Miami Bro".

*But this class isnt over and last class on paper was great. Need a real shot in the arm an to be working on flips and mining new guys. They really should be in on some of those Northwestern guys an getting them in the portal.

After losing this one ...they should be bringing in Nicholas at Norlan for a work out..He is above 300 pds now.

A guy i also liked who is about to commit somewhere soon or already has...but we could/should easily be able to flip is...

No way he should be headed to Stanford. We should be int he game there as he is from Canada and i think played at TVD's old school.

Kendall Jackson, David Stone and Jackson are about to come off the board...its time to open it more

He should go to Stanford but everything else, yeah. Lane without overwhelming NIL in this day and age is better than Mario without that NIL. So is Sonny Dykes. So is Holgerson. Unless Mario catches lightning in a bottle with Dawson or our NIL game picks up, it’s going to get rough.

Can we just pin a message to the top of the recruiting page saying the 24 and 25 class is going to entirely be dependent on our performance on the field this year, so everyone should keep their tampons in till we see the on field results and people start act like the sky is falling.

Advertisement
Back