2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

This may be a controversial statement to make, but I see no way that guy doesn't get asked to seek shelter elsewhere.

I agree, 4 DT is the number. Maybe they go to 5, but I think thats too much in one class. So who are the DTs were looking good for?

Stone
Scott
Breeland
Artavious Jones
LJ
Jayden Jackson

Lets say 4 of those guys want in, who are you telling no to over Russell? Wouldn't be me.

+1
That’s not even including Franklin, Cunningham, Lindsay etc..

Advertisement
This may be a controversial statement to make, but I see no way that guy doesn't get asked to seek shelter elsewhere.

I agree, 4 DT is the number. Maybe they go to 5, but I think thats too much in one class. So who are the DTs were looking good for?

Stone
Scott
Breeland
Artavious Jones
LJ
Jayden Jackson

Lets say 4 of those guys want in, who are you telling no to over Russell? Wouldn't be me.
Tell Russell thanks but Louisville you should give them a second look

I think Mario/JT cast a wide net and will take the top 3 DT who want in, bringing the total to 4 including Russell. Then we’d take 2 true DEs and 1 OLB/DE. That’s 6-7 for the DL in the class, which isn’t bad considering that you play 4 at a time on defense.

Just can’t see him taking the Russell kid’s commitment, from a big time SFLA program, and then telling him to kick rocks. But…..if Russell takes any visits while committed, all bets are off and he stands to lose his spot.

Stone
Scott
Breeland
Artavious Jones
LJ
Jayden Jackson

They are taking every DT they can get, including Russell.

This to me is the right approach. We all **** on 8&4, and rightfully so because I hate them, but despite all that attrition they still have a bunch of studs from the mega DL class they signed. The portal is here to stay, so just sign as many dudes as you can knowing some of them will bail inevitably anyway.

Advertisement
This to me is the right approach. We all **** on 8&4, and rightfully so because I hate them, but despite all that attrition they still have a bunch of studs from the mega DL class they signed. The portal is here to stay, so just sign as many dudes as you can knowing some of them will bail inevitably anyway.
We might as well sign all the DTs willing to sign gor this class as it will be next to impossible to sign any in 25.

Fast And Furious Ludacris GIF by The Fast Saga

Stone
Scott
Breeland
Artavious Jones
LJ
Jayden Jackson

We have enough 5 stars, tell one of them boys buh-bye

(Not serious) 😅

They aren’t running Russell off, that would make zero sense to take his commitment this late from a VERY important school. They love him as a prospect , plus he has great character and work ethic. He has a different skill set from the other guys.

Advertisement
After next year they will probably only have Moten and Horten at DT. Maybe Deen and Gore still. So not surprising they might take 5+ at the position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back