2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk but I have a feeling it’s between Miami and Ohio State. He did say on his Twitter profile in a Bucknuts article earlier in the year that Ohio State was his “dream school” and that he “loved” his visit there so…also I haven’t really seen Gaby put him in any mock classes or mention that he thinks he will be in this class either but that doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t be

Same feeling i get

How is a kid with that top 5 only a 3 star? 3 star kids are locally recruited kids with a P5 sprinkled in with mostly G5 offers.
We had a few kids like that last cycle. They had offers from everyone, but we’re 3 stars. Then the UF commit who no one wanted was a 4 star 😂. Can’t make this stuff up 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Wait, Wilftong says Jayden was not only here this weekend but is coming back for still another UV prior to his OV in June!

Some people negotiate best in person.

Sometimes, it takes multiple face-to-face meetings to start to reach common ground/understanding . Once that’s done it’s a matter of closing the deal and setting time tables.

Advertisement
Poly pipeline, IMG pipeline and he can play DT.
20230516_162957.gif

I’ve been wondering if a lot of these multiple unofficials are really early NIL talks……at least in part.

It’s possible, yes.

These very high level kids have to learn to treat this **** like a business at a very early age. The right way to do it is to explore ALL branding and marketing opportunities at all of the schools you are considering.

In most cases, this is the only opportunity some of these kids will have to cash in their skill.

Advertisement
This is random as **** but...i was on fb and ended up on the 1 polynesian i grew up with here in s.fla..played football with him in high shcool etc...and this kid is in a family picture with him lol.

My friend was all cane in high school...still is. Want him in this class more now i need to reach out to my bro.

This is random as **** but...i was on fb and ended up on the 1 polynesian i grew up with here in s.fla..played football with him in high shcool etc...and this kid is in a family picture with him lol.

My friend was all cane in high school...still is. Want him in this class more now i need to reach out to my bro.
Season 2 Picard GIF by Paramount+

Always
Be
Closing

Advertisement
Back