Jayden Gibson

OU offered him an Nick Evers today and OU twiiter space is hearing they might be a package deal. Anyone know if that’s true?

Advertisement
Just not sure what the priorities are right now with so much need all over defense. Maybe we can? That would be great. Doesn’t look like Gibson named us a school he’s about to visit though
hands down i'd trade both. But if we kick one, Horton imo.

Advertisement
Coleman and Gibson are in play…..too early for a cribbystall ball. Let me get acclimated to the recruiting waters again.
fall fighting GIF

Advertisement
TVD or Jordan Travis throwing you the ball? Que the Stanley from the Office gif
Apparently there is a QB from Cali going to Florida State (not sure of the name) who is supposedly legit.
Honestly TVD is a proven product and clearly the better choice but I try and stay out of the recruiting for the kids I do a ton of work with. If they ask, I answer, they have enough people in their ears. I do know on his visit Gibson did enjoy hanging out with Jacurri so that is in our favor.

Apparently there is a QB from Cali going to Florida State (not sure of the name) who is supposedly legit.
Honestly TVD is a proven product and clearly the better choice but I try and stay out of the recruiting for the kids I do a ton of work with. If they ask, I answer, they have enough people in their ears. I do know on his visit Gibson did enjoy hanging out with Jacurri so that is in our favor.
There's chatter that Johnson from LSU is going there too

Advertisement
Why sign with Oklahoma? Weird he seemed like a southeastern kid. Have they even filled out their staff besides Lebby?

Advertisement
It is down between UM and FSu and Norvell was at the school yesterday. He is an amazing young man, I've known him for a long time. Crazy competitive and ridiculously talented. I definitely hope they go after him hard as I would love to continue to photograph him at UM.
All of this, doubt he actually picks Oklahoma

Advertisement
Back