Jayden Gibson

Advertisement
My first mistake typing in a long time....sigh! Thank You for pointing that out!

Last edited:
Boys, I wrote late week that Jayden Gibson could potentially flip to Miami… and now I’m hearing from coaches that might be even more realistic. It all depends if Cristobal and company reaches out. He was thinking about the decision with Manny at the helm, so it’s gotta be more a decision with Cristobal. The kid is big bodied guy that we could use at Miami. True George Pickens type of talent.

Nick Evers, UF lone QB commit, has just decommitted as well as another Orlando speedster WR. Evers was a big reason for those WRs going to UF— along with Mullen. Also, it’s been reported that Gibson has not heard from Napier yet. If Clemson does not come on strong and Cristobal reaches out… I don’t see how he doesn’t flip right away.

Advertisement
Boys, I wrote late week that Jayden Gibson could potentially flip to Miami… and now I’m hearing from coaches that might be even more realistic. It all depends if Cristobal and company reaches out. He was thinking about the decision with Manny at the helm, so it’s gotta be more a decision with Cristobal. The kid is big bodied guy that we could use at Miami. True George Pickens type of talent.

Nick Evers, UF lone QB commit, has just decommitted as well as another Orlando speedster WR. Evers was a big reason for those WRs going to UF— along with Mullen. Also, it’s been reported that Gibson has not heard from Napier yet. If Clemson does not come on strong and Cristobal reaches out… I don’t see how he doesn’t flip right away.
Relax with the Pickens comp Pickens is another level over Him

Oh my.. Gators had some DOGS committed to play WR for them, lol @ them losing them all.. SIGN. THIS. KID. UP. Sheesh..

We dont have anything like this kid on the roster, matchup nightmare.. Has elite height but seems fluid with room to fill out..

Advertisement
I said “type of player.” Lean, tall, good at contested catches, and has speed. We don’t know where Gibson will be, but he has the skill set to match we’ve seen in Pickens.

Y’all just like to argue just to argue huh? Lol. Sheesh.
I mean Pickens is a 5* stud Gibson is like the 30th WR in the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
Back