Jayden Gibson

Advertisement
Would y’all trade Horton and Ibiatta for Gibson and Coleman? Haven’t watched any tape so besides just being a star ***** (I am one), I don’t know how good everyone is
I would take Gibson and Chandler Smith with 10.2 speed. We dont have that type of speed on roster and you NEED it nowadays of explosive play offense. (See Jameson Williams performance this season and SEC championship game with 10.2 speed)

Gibson gives us size plus he has +++ fluidity and athleticism while Smith got gamebreaking speed

Advertisement
Would y’all trade Horton and Ibiatta for Gibson and Coleman? Haven’t watched any tape so besides just being a star ***** (I am one), I don’t know how good everyone is
Let me preface by saying I think Ibieta will be an absolute dude..... Coleman will be the best of all 4 and Gibson might not be far off. You take those two every single day.

Advertisement

I would take 3, keeping Ibietta and taking Gibson and Coleman. I think we have room at wide receiver with Rambo leaving and Harley likely leaving.

Advertisement
The thing I enjoy the most from people following my posts so intently is them having to filter though all the stupid elementary fart jokes to get to the good stuff.
Well my wife calls me a child, so I like the fart jokes too.

Advertisement
The thing I enjoy the most from people following my posts so intently is them having to filter though all the stupid elementary fart jokes to get to the good stuff.

I tend to filter through all the boring recruiting and insider content specifically looking for the incredible fart/crank jokes.
I'm like an @Paranos side piece at the all-you-can-eat midnight buffet... I just can't get enough.

Why can’t Napier keep any of these kids?

deliverance banjo GIF

Advertisement
Back