Jayden Gibson

Coleman and Gibson are in play…..too early for a cribbystall ball. Let me get acclimated to the recruiting waters again.

The Sopranos Quote GIF

Advertisement
He’s already got a relationship with Mario in Oregon That was a place that earlier he was talking about visiting he also has a really good relationship with Mike Norval and I know it’s been more promising as of late for them. He’s going to visit somewhere this weekend and which ever place that is follow the visits and that’s probably where he’s going to sign but let’s just say I believe it’s between the two in-state schools and obviously he just D committed from Florida so they are not one of them

He’s already got a relationship with Mario in Oregon That was a place that earlier he was talking about visiting he also has a really good relationship with Mike Norval and I know it’s been more promising as of late for them. He’s going to visit somewhere this weekend and which ever place that is follow the visits and that’s probably where he’s going to sign but let’s just say I believe it’s between the two in-state schools and obviously he just D committed from Florida so they are not one of them
Thank you sir!

Advertisement
Would y’all trade Horton and Ibiatta for Gibson and Coleman? Haven’t watched any tape so besides just being a star ***** (I am one), I don’t know how good everyone is
Horton and Ibieta are good for depth compared to Coleman and Gibson.

"I'm talking to OU. Coach [Jeff] Lebby offered me this morning on the plane when he was headed to Norman. I'm also talking to Texas A&M. They, obviously have a very strong class. So, that's something to look at there. I think [James] Coley will be at my school [Thursday]. Same with Coach Lebby. I'm also talking to Baylor again. Coach [Chansi] Stuckey is coming on hard and I think he's going to be by tomorrow too. I'm also talking to South Carolina, again. And I also talked to [Miami] Coach [Mario] Critobal. So, I'm going to see what they are about. Same with Penn State and Mississippi State," Gibson said.

"It's going to be crazy," Gibson said. "I'm probably going to take an official visit to either Oklahoma or Texas A&M."

Gibson could also get to FSU.

"Everyone thinks I'm going to Florida State because my head coach is really close with Florida State," Gibson said. "They were just the first school that knew I was going to decommit. They came to the school right away. I really appreciate that, too. That was a pure gesture. As soon as my coach told them that I was going to decommit, they were the first school that came and I talked to me right away. Coach [Mike Norvell] came to my coach's office. So, I'm talking to them, as well. But, I'm just trying to focus on the new schools that have offered me because Florida State kind of had continued to talk to me. So, I have been talking to them. That's not nothing new."

Advertisement
It is down between UM and FSu and Norvell was at the school yesterday. He is an amazing young man, I've known him for a long time. Crazy competitive and ridiculously talented. I definitely hope they go after him hard as I would love to continue to photograph him at UM.

Co
It is down between UM and FSu and Norvell was at the school yesterday. He is an amazing young man, I've known him for a long time. Crazy competitive and ridiculously talented. I definitely hope they go after him hard as I would love to continue to photograph him at UM.

I posted that early afternoon , thanks for your confirmation!

Whats he waiting on!? TVD AND MARIO vs travis and norvell at FSU that wackest school in the country

Advertisement
His High school coach and position coach, while great guys, are both FSu alumni. I have no doubt they are not leading him whatsoever but with all of this happening so fast the young man is of course a little taken aback with all of this. He was literally talking nonstop about his early enrollment not even 2 weeks ago.

I won't go into detail but uF did him wrong, it was truly where he wanted to go.

Advertisement
His High school coach and position coach, while great guys, are both FSu alumni. I have no doubt they are not leading him whatsoever but with all of this happening so fast the young man is of course a little taken aback with all of this. He was literally talking nonstop about his early enrollment not even 2 weeks ago.

I won't go into detail but uF did him wrong, it was truly where he wanted to go.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the staff can reach out soon!

Advertisement
Back