Jawand Blue

Advertisement
Miami doesn't need to get bigger they need to get better.

Nites gotta come in here and chime in on stuff he's already been told he was wrong on.

Back to the WEZ, ol boy. Quit trollin.

Told by who? you? You're nobody.

Meanwhile I look at lsu's lb's and Miami's were prolly bigger than those guys. Same with USC, mich st michigan etc.

You'd be a fool to think courtney upshaw could guard UV's perry on the edge in space with no help.

Don't confuse personel issues with schematic issues.

Denzel could guard Perry in space.

Gaines was a Randy Shammin project. Old boy just aint good. He from Buffalo.

And LULZ if you think our LB's are smaller than LSU's. They average 227 pounds. Our guys averaged 213. Ive already made this point in another thread

Denzel could guard Perry in space? LMFAO SMH

Denzel > Gaines

or are you still gonna somehow defend a man that cant get a job corching anywhere

Nites gotta come in here and chime in on stuff he's already been told he was wrong on.

Meanwhile I look at lsu's lb's and Miami's were prolly bigger than those guys. Same with USC, mich st michigan etc.

You'd be a fool to think courtney upshaw could guard UV's perry on the edge in space with no help.

And LULZ if you think our LB's are smaller than LSU's. They average 227 pounds. Our guys averaged 213. Ive already made this point in another thread

Denzel > Gaines

or are you still gonna somehow defend a man that cant get a job corching anywhere

((((YAWN)))) Denzel being better than gaines has no bearing on how each guy matches up with Perry. They don't. Ray Lewis couldn't guard Perry one on one in space with no help over the top.

This is about as dumb as you saying Brandon Harris is an NFL starter.

Josh Witt - measured in upon arriving at UM at 6'2 215 (if you look at him in pictures, you can see he is a real 6'2)
http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/witt_josh00.html

Raphael Kirby - measured in upon arriving at UM at 6'0 220
http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kirby_raphael00.html

Not Alabama sized dudes, but these aren't Shannon LBs coming into the program at 185 pounds. Both of these guys will be 230+ sooner rather than later and could prob get up to 240

Denzel > Gaines

((((YAWN)))) Denzel being better than gaines has no bearing on how each guy matches up with Perry. They don't. Ray Lewis couldn't guard Perry one on one in space with no help over the top.

This is about as dumb as you saying Brandon Harris is an NFL starter.

So is this about the size of our LBers or are you just trying to hit us up with a backhanded comment about Golden's coaching...........again

Randy is gone. He's been gone for almost a year now.

Advertisement
Josh Witt - measured in upon arriving at UM at 6'2 215 (if you look at him in pictures, you can see he is a real 6'2)

Not Alabama sized dudes, but these aren't Shannon LBs coming into the program at 185 pounds. Both of these guys will be 230+ sooner rather than later and could prob get up to 240

that's nice but if those guys suck ie don't prepare well, are victimized by inadequate coaching/ defensive play calls, don't understand the oppositions offense on a weekly basis etc etc none of this matters.

If Miami has 3 215 lb guys that know what they're doing etc i'm fine with that. If miami has 3 250 lb guys that know what they're doing and are good football players etc I'm good with that. If Miami has 1 205lb guys a 225 guy and a 245lbs guy and they are ffective, no how to prepare etc I'm cool with that as ANY coach would.

To think that getting bigger by itself means getting better is just ignorant plain and simple.

that's nice but if those guys suck ie don't prepare well, are victimized by inadequate coaching/ defensive play calls, don't understand the oppositions offense on a weekly basis etc etc none of this matters.

If Miami has 3 215 lb guys that know what they're doing etc i'm fine with that. If miami has 3 250 lb guys that know what they're doing and are good football players etc I'm good with that. If Miami has 1 205lb guys a 225 guy and a 245lbs guy and they are ffective, no how to prepare etc I'm cool with that as ANY coach would.

To think that getting bigger by itself means getting better is just ignorant plain and simple.

Getting bigger than a Highschool varsity football team is better period. We look like FAMU, Bethune, Grambling, etc....

In the NFL, everybody is big and fast and the smarter and better prepared teams win. In college, even if FAU is the most well prepared team, they will get steamrolled by Duke.

Our players couldnt physcially cut it. They got tired and they got ran over. Get bigger, get stronger, get faster, then let the coaching staff get it.

Randy Shannon is the worst corch in the history of Miami Football.

Getting bigger than a Highschool varsity football team is better period. We look like FAMU, Bethune, Grambling, etc....

In the NFL, everybody is big and fast and the smarter and better prepared teams win. In college, even if FAU is the most well prepared team, they will get steamrolled by Duke.

Our players couldnt physcially cut it. They got tired and they got ran over. Get bigger, get stronger, get faster, then let the coaching staff get it.

Randy Shannon is the worst corch in the history of Miami Football.

Meaningless post. If the players suck it doesn't matter how big they are. It's as simple as that. But hey, you think Brandon harris is an NFL starter. Recruit better players period rather they're smallish or of the bigger variety. Just bring in better players.

Advertisement

Nites, go back to the WEZ so I could call you a dumbass without my post getting deleted.

You know 'bout nada, bruh. We are tiny. If you think scheme overcomes our Indy Colts sized defense, you should go back to posting this jibberish on grassy.

SMH, this guy didn't understand a word I said so he made up some ****. Dumb is claiming a team (in your case FSU) is a top 10 team because "that's what they were when we played them". LMAO

Nites, go back to the WEZ so I could call you a dumbass without my post getting deleted.

You know 'bout nada, bruh. We are tiny. If you think scheme overcomes our Indy Colts sized defense, you should go back to posting this jibberish on grassy.

SMH, this guy didn't understand a word I said so he made up some ****. Dumb is claiming a team (in your case FSU) is a top 10 team because "that's what they were when we played them". LMAO

Ya know what, fug it.

Just rot.

Last edited:

Worst poster on this site, fo sho, is MiamiNites.

I don't make a **** thing up, bruh...you just talk out of your *** and 95% of the **** you say is false, irrelevant, jibberish, or without any kind of cohesive thought because you don't know any better.

Any dude that doesn't understand a team is as good as they when you play them is someone who doesn't have any sense and if I need to explain that in great detail because you're too slow on the uptick to understand, that's your own problem and you should probably stay out of discussions involving anything above a 3rd grade reading level.

Kick rocks, California raisin ***, italian ice lickin, fruity pebble bathing, silly putty razzamatazz.

And SFBay or Swagger, if you delete this, I will come after you, and kill you. Move it to the WEZ if need be, and ban Nites from the higher level discussion of this forum on the way and keep his simple minded self in the WEZ.

Woah, wait. Are you dissin fruity pebbles? Cos that **** is good.

Worst poster on this site, fo sho, is MiamiNites.

I don't make a **** thing up, bruh...you just talk out of your *** and 95% of the **** you say is false, irrelevant, jibberish, or without any kind of cohesive thought because you don't know any better.

Any dude that doesn't understand a team is as good as they when you play them is someone who doesn't have any sense and if I need to explain that in great detail because you're too slow on the uptick to understand, that's your own problem and you should probably stay out of discussions involving anything above a 3rd grade reading level.

Kick rocks, California raisin ***, italian ice lickin, fruity pebble bathing, silly putty razzamatazz.

And SFBay or Swagger, if you delete this, I will come after you, and kill you. Move it to the WEZ if need be, and ban Nites from the higher level discussion of this forum on the way and keep his simple minded self in the WEZ.

Woah, wait. Are you dissin fruity pebbles? Cos that **** is good.

"Any dude that doesn't understand a team is as good as they when you play them" LMFAO. yep. Miami played FSU the first game of the year so you're basically implying that FSU's preseason top 10 rankings was correct despite them going 7-6 that year. LMFAO. FSU was clearly NOT a top 10 team. 7-6 is a top 10 team to you? LMAO.

...and the comment you made up about the colts had nothing to do with what I said. If you need help understanding I'll help you just PM me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back