Jawand Blue

Just because they're listed at that doesn't mean they really are. But more importantly, find a quote from me where I said I have a problem with it. Kirby and Witt are studs I'm happy to have but they aren't big linebackers.

Advertisement
Just because they're listed at that doesn't mean they really are. But more importantly, find a quote from me where I said I have a problem with it. Kirby and Witt are studs I'm happy to have but they aren't big linebackers.

I think we're taking guys now who at least have the potential to be 230+ when they're in the program 2 years. Randy took kids who were destined to be playing at 215.

Listed at 6'2" 220 pounds?

I dont buy it. Kid is really 5'10" 185 - TheSwagger

I think we're taking guys now who at least have the potential to be 230+ when they're in the program 2 years. Randy took kids who were destined to be playing at 215.
This. Take an inch and 15 pounds off everyone's listed height/weight but we're still bringing much bigger lbs than before

Advertisement
Backup to the backup plan.

Reggie Northrup
Darius White
Jawand Blue

Golden ain't leaving next Wednesday without another linebacker commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami doesn't need to get bigger they need to get better.

Nites gotta come in here and chime in on stuff he's already been told he was wrong on.

Back to the WEZ, ol boy. Quit trollin.

Told by who? you? You're nobody.

Meanwhile I look at lsu's lb's and Miami's were prolly bigger than those guys. Same with USC, mich st michigan etc.

You'd be a fool to think courtney upshaw could guard UV's perry on the edge in space with no help.

Don't confuse personel issues with schematic issues.

Advertisement

Nites gotta come in here and chime in on stuff he's already been told he was wrong on.

Meanwhile I look at lsu's lb's and Miami's were prolly bigger than those guys. Same with USC, mich st michigan etc.

You'd be a fool to think courtney upshaw could guard UV's perry on the edge in space with no help.

Denzel could guard Perry in space.

Gaines was a Randy Shammin project. Old boy just aint good. He from Buffalo.

And LULZ if you think our LB's are smaller than LSU's. They average 227 pounds. Our guys averaged 213. Ive already made this point in another thread

i'll let y'all boys knw the scoop after signing day....depending on how it goes. things could still change though

Denzel could guard Perry in space.

Gaines was a Randy Shammin project. Old boy just aint good. He from Buffalo.

And LULZ if you think our LB's are smaller than LSU's. They average 227 pounds. Our guys averaged 213. Ive already made this point in another thread

Denzel could guard Perry in space? LMFAO SMH

Nites, go back to the WEZ so I could call you a dumbass without my post getting deleted.

You know 'bout nada, bruh. We are tiny. If you think scheme overcomes our Indy Colts sized defense, you should go back to posting this jibberish on grassy.

Advertisement
Back